- Working with Marketing/Publicity, Production
- Contacting various anime and manga organizations throughout the US
- Creating images and text for websites
- Assisting with projects for various departments.
- Assisting marketing department with creation of PR emails and newsletters.
- Maintaining and creation of images for multiple websites.
- Producing marketing material for tradeshows.
- Database maintenance
- Scanning books
- Producing content for newsletters / catalogs / marketing collateral
- Using Social Networking Sites to market and promote books: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, blogs, forums, Google+, RSS, Stumbleupon, etc.
- General knowledge of computers: PC & Mac
- Software experience such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) / Graphic software: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CS3, etc.
- HTML or web application knowledge a plus
- Print publication knowledge a plus
- A LOVE for manga
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- eBook knowledge a plus
- Experience in usage of mobile smart devices, tablets, iOS, Android a plus
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Usage of Social Networking Sites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, forums, Tumblr
- · Strong command of the English language
- Must be comfortable working with explicit, adult material, including Yaoi and Hentai.
- · Must be able to follow work direction.
No experience is necessary, but the following qualities are a plus:
- Social Networking/ Marketing experience
- Publishing/ Manga & Anime industry experience.
- Complimentary copies of publications.
- Must be able to work in the Gardena, CA office
- Local to Southern California; Los Angeles County is preferred.
- Casual dress
- Unpaid Internship Only. For school credit available.
- Flexible hours 10-20 hrs per week.
- Advance for part-time position possible.
Please send resumes and portfolios (links only) by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org , fax, or mail using the following subject job description heading (Very important to do otherwise your submission will not be reviewed!): Production/Marketing/PR Intern
Will not accept job agency inquiries!
1447 West 178th Street, Suite 302
Gardena, CA 90248
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE