- Working with Marketing/Publicity, Production and/or Administration
- Contacting various anime and manga organizations throughout the US
- Researching for the various company departments
- Creating images and text for websites
- Assisting convention staff at booths
No experience is necessary, but the following qualities are a plus:
- General knowledge of computers
- Software experience such as MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe Photoshop
- HTML or web application knowledge
- A LOVE for Japanese Animation
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Website development experience
- Publishing experience
- Attending anime conventions
Possible advancement to part-time and full-time positions.
Flexible hours for college students. 10-20 hours per week. Casual dress.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship and only school credit is available.
Please e-mail resumes specifying position of interest or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE