Akira Norikazu

Talk about anything Yaoi here.

Re: Akira Norikazu

Postby maywong » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:41 am

It seem that SuBLime does online. Arrggg! I want printed copies. :cry: :evil:
maywong

Postby PalenMisha » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:46 pm

SuBLime is launching with some titles online and some titles in print - though more titles will be online than print (Boo! Hiss!). Hachimitsu Darling and Three Wolves Mountain are both print titles (huge sigh of relief from me when I found that out).
PalenMisha

Postby maywong » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:40 am

Thank you for telling me. I'm so glad it will be in print. Hachimitsu Darling (Hooray!) It's too bad that a lot of titles will be online. :cry: :evil: I want my books in print! Let's hope more gets printed instead of going online.
maywong

Postby maywong » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Is "Beast & Feast" coming out in Feb or March? Some place say Feb. while others are saying March 2012.
maywong

Postby PalenMisha » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:09 am

Honestly, I don't even bother looking at the release dates when it's this far out because sometimes stuff gets pushed back and even when it doesn't, I'm in Canada so I don't always get things on the release date anyway. For some reason we'll get some things on the release date and other things can take up to an extra month to appear. :( I just place my order with the local manga shop and cross my fingers.
PalenMisha

Postby maywong » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Well I finally got a response from Dramaqueen. They said that they don't have the license for "Sprite of the Rose" and that they never printed this book. :shock: I hope DMP can get the license for this one along with some of Akira Norikazu's other works. (keeping fingers cross).
maywong

Postby maywong » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Where is the "Beast and Feast" book that was suppose to come out Feb. 17 2012? :?
maywong

Postby PalenMisha » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 am

17th seems like an odd date - don't new books usually come out on Wednesdays? Or is that just because I'm used to dealing with a local manga shop and they just get all their new book shipments on Wednesdays because they're a smaller shop, I wonder? Guess I'll have to check and see if it came in next week... Actually, upon further digging, it would appear it has a release date of March 13th (in Canada anyway).
PalenMisha

Postby 2old4yaoi » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:14 pm

I think we are all getting a little spoilt here - trying to hold June exactly to the release dates now? ;) After all this is not highly orchestrated event such as release of Harry Potter or the Twilight series? On the positive side, this means the fans believe that June can really execute well now - that is why they are so demanding. I had been on this board for a while, I remember as we were coming out of the economic morrass, I am just happy if June eventually released the books - never mind the deadline. Some folks & I viewed the deadlines as more of a "suggestion" as opposed to anything concrete). Now at least I am quite confident June will release the books in the month they are supposed to albeit a couple weeks late whatnot.

Of course I am also always impatient for the books to come out on time :)
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

Postby PalenMisha » Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Oh for sure - that's why I was saying earlier that I don't usually pay close attention to release dates. It's more like I either pre-order and when it appears YAY! or when the local manga shop gets it in there's that "ooh that's out now? I know what I'm reading tonight!"

Like you said though - at least with June we know it'll get released if they say they're going to release it and that's something right there.
PalenMisha

PreviousNext

Return to Yaoi Talk