Fate of Enchanter

Talk about DMP's manga titles!

Re: Fate of Enchanter

Postby qwe33 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:30 pm

I have all the volumes that have been released, i'm very much looking forward to seeing the rest of it
qwe33

Postby jsmcnally22 » Wed May 26, 2010 8:29 pm

You're gonna be waiting a while.....it's been put on the backburner. I doubt it'll continue at this point
My Group::>
Editor: Me, jsmcnally22 jsmcnally22@gmail.com
Typesetter: AVAILABLE
Translator: AVAILABLE
jsmcnally22

Postby Hive » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Hi, I just picked up volumes 1-10 of Enchanter at my local bookstore in Portland (Powell's Books).
What a surprise!
The series is fantastic, and really hits its stride at especially volumes 9 and 10 (imo).
Not really sure who my favorite character is, still.. =P

Kinda depends on how it ends.

Also, the presentation by DMP is impressive! Great work, thus far <333
Hive

Postby Malphazar » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:53 am

Hello

I am well aware that many people ask about the status of the series, so it may be a bother, but as my friend likes to say "One who asks, knows."
I would like to ask about the status of enchanter. I tried to patiently wait until new information would be available, but as many sources provide questionable informations, I decided to ask directly here.
I am from central europe and went literally through hell and back to get these books no matter how expensive they would be. It was a shock to learn that enchanter was put on hold, so I hope that you will find a way how to finish the series.

Thank you for your reply in advance
Malphazar

Postby starlightmuse » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Please keep in mind that I am not the one who makes these decisions, nor am I privy to all information. What little I know is that Enchanter will be tough to continue due to poor sales, but it hasn't been completely shut out of ever continuing. If you wish to band together and contact DMP, perhaps it will change their mind. Direct contact would be best, as the forums are only moderated by a few of us.
starlightmuse
Site Admin

Postby randomdude223 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:03 pm

*sigh* There's no use in it guys. Supply and demand beats the minority...too few of us.
It was nice while it lasted.
randomdude223

Postby pilarmos » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:11 pm

How is this series?
pilarmos

Postby randomdude223 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 pm

It's been a while since my last chapter review...

Really, anything that I or we say isn't going to make or change your opinion about Enchanter if and when you dive into it yourself.

I, personally, think it's something easy to get into without having to put up with a huge truckload of bull being thrown at us from the very beginning. I once felt the need to strike this one women, but aside from this, it was a fun read. The story is creative. That alone kept me hooked till the end of the last release.

Volume 1 is sold starting at $2.69 at amazon. Have at it if you feel the need.
randomdude223

Postby dfgdfty » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Whether 60 or 16, there is in wow gold every human being's heart the lure of wonder,the unfailing childlike appetite for what's next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of Runescape Gold your heart and my heart there is a wireless station: so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the rs gold Infinite, so long as you are young.
dfgdfty

Postby dfgdfty » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:23 pm

When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of Runescape Gold pessimism, then you are grown rs gold old, even at 20, but as long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there is Runescape Money hope you may die young at 80.
dfgdfty

PreviousNext

Return to DMP Titles