DMG members on Twitter!

Information on the Guild, along with Q&A.

DMG members on Twitter!

Postby Russesa » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:56 am

Hi, fellow guildies! Taking a break from typesetting, I decided to try figuring out Twitter's features some more. I made a list of all the DMG related twitter accounts I could find. I guess the list feature works like a filter so you can limit the tweets you see to just the people in the list? *twitter noob* ^^;

Am I missing anyone? Comment if you'd like to be added or removed (!) from the list. :)

https://twitter.com/#!/SinisterHands/dmg
Russesa

Re: DMG members on Twitter!

Postby crayon » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 am

Oh wow!
This is awesome!
crayon

Postby HiroPon » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Greetings! I just wanted to remind all of you that when tweeting, try to include an identifiable hashtag (i.e. #DMG) so it'll be easier for your fellow DMG'ers to follow your tweet. Thanx :mrgreen: !
HiroPon

Postby Russesa » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Good idea! Though I'd suggest #dmguild as an alternate. #dmg seems to already mean something else on twitter. Though I can't...figure...out...what... O_o
Russesa

Postby crayon » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 am

ah! yes yes!
#DMGuild is perfect!
crayon

Postby HiroPon » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:16 am

@Russesa Thanks for the reply and yes, you're right. #DMG is too ambiguous. Got some pretty weird hits on the search... LOL! As per mentioned, #dmguild is a much safer route and it matches the account name so it makes more sense. Thanks again for the feedback!
HiroPon

Return to The Guild Guide