Typesetters Looking to Join a Group

Need to find members for your group? This is the place!

Re: Typesetters Looking to Join a Group

Postby nourxyzs » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Hello!

My name is Cali and I have been an anime and manga fan for eight years now. I am currently studying culinary arts but have a passion for not only digital media but also sewing. I am new to this and am excited to learn more from others. Don't second guess me though just because I am new to this though, I passed the test just like everyone else ^.^

I am looking for a group that will be reliable, hard working, friendly, and able to have fun while still doing our jobs!

If you are interested please email me at cali430@hotmail.com I can't wait to hear from you.
nourxyzs

Postby VenusMizu24 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:12 am

Hello, everyone!

My name is Nephtiry, but you can call me Neph. I'm a typesetter looking for a group like everyone else here. I am extremely computer-savvy and mainly use Photoshop for my editing and graphic design. I'm currently attending community college with a Foreign language major-- emphasis in Japanese, and am working on my own manga series, so I hope to use the experience I gain from this towards working for that goal. I run a website for my favorite singer, Namie Amuro (it's undergoing maintenance right now, though). I have a passion for anime and manga and have been a fan pretty much all my life. One of my biggest goals is to work within the world of manga/anime and I'm be open to anything. I'm a hard and enthusiastic worker and I hope to be not only workmates, but also pretty good friends with my group members ^_^

Contact me via PM
Or at my email: nephtiry@verizon.net

*******Edit********
I've joined up with Team Empire. Thanks!
Last edited by VenusMizu24 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Group: Team Empire
Translator: Befrienderer
Editor: imperialkat
Typsetter: Me
VenusMizu24

I have found a group

Postby Shaphina » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:10 am

I have found a group
Last edited by Shaphina on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typesetter
Group: And Then I Was Bacon
Shaphina

Postby Anton » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello, my name is Anton, i'm from Russia. I complited typesetter's test and looking for a group. Also, I know how to translate sfx.

Please contact me via PM if you are interested in working with me.
Anton

Postby Anton » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:18 am

upd. I look for translator (viewtopic.php?p=9617#p9617)
Anton

Postby eternaltorture » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Hello!! ^^

I'm not really sure what I should say... ahhh ><
My name is Tinna ^^

I'm a big fan of anime, manga, doujinshi, figurines, fanfiction, etc etc. I've got more manga in my house than you can imagine (I collect JPN, CHN, and ENG manga), I also have hundreds of japanese doujinshi, a considerable amount of figurines and thousands of fanfics saved onto my hard drive. And yes, all my manga, fanfics, and doujins are mostly Yaoi. I love yaoi <3
(On a side note, I'm also crazy about kpop, korean variety shows, kdrama, and taiwanese drama. SNSD, Super Junior, Wonder Girls, B2ST, Big Bang, etc, I love them all <3)

I'm currently a college student majoring in psychology. I do photography with my digital camera (won a few awards), graphic design, web design, editing videos, and a bit of digital manipulation. I first started editing manga with PaintshopPro (and have been successful) and have moved on to Photoshop though I use PS 7 lol. If you need to see some of my edited works (cleaned/typesetted), feel free to PM me as I have worked as an editor in a few scanlation groups before (and have also passed their editor's test).

I'm very easy to get along with, I hardly get angry/pissed off, I love talking about manga, I answer all emails in a timely manner and I can get my work done before the deadline (I have good time management). ;)

And it's easy to find me when you need me, I've got facebook, tumblr, twitter, msn, Yahoo msgner, etc. You name it, and I got it :)

So if you're a 1 or a 2 person group and are looking for a typesetter, feel free to contact me at twong314[at]hotmail.com :)
eternaltorture

Postby ficdogg » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:44 am

I am no longer looking for a second group.

I have a lot of free time, and I can work for another group. If you need a typesetter to complete your group feel free to contact me here on the forum, or send me an email at ficdogg(@)gmail(.)com

My name is Philip, and I have a Bachelors in Computer Science (focusing on graphic and 3D work).
I am a big fan of anime and manga, mostly shonen and comedy ^ ^ Dragonball, Hajime no Ippo, Great Teacher Onizuka, Berserk, Vagabond are my faves, both the anime and the manga, and this is a great opportunity for me to have some part of the manga world.
I have some very basic understanding of Japanese and working on improving it, but nowhere near good enough to translate. I am the group rep, and typesetter for DMGstardust.

Titles I worked on as a typesetter.
The color of the clear blue sky
http://www.emanga.com/books/The_Color_O ... r_Blue_Sky

Chayamachi’s Collection BLANC
http://www.emanga.com/books/Chayamachis ... tion_BLANC

Chayamachi’s Collection NOIR
Recently uploaded, not online yet.
Group rep and typesetter for DMGstardust.
ficdogg

Postby Cavechan » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Any groups out there looking for a typesetter? Send me a PM!

I have some experience with DMG now and looking to expand. Let me know if you're interested.
Cavechan: Letterer

Team: Manonrose, Mikanmikan, CCHHunter
Cavechan

Postby Arleea » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:54 pm

I am an experienced typesetter. I've done work for Shoujo Magic which was one of the leading manga groups online of it's time in both quality and timely-ness. I have also done projects for Entropy.
My husband and I both have our own scanslation group. If you would like samples I will be more than happy to send you some. So if you're looking for a top grade editor that does redrawing of sfx and the likes then I'm probably who you're looking for. I don't have to do redrawings from sfx if I don't have to. It's a pain to do sometimes. It's up to everyone else in the group.

Since my kids are a bit older now and attending daycare for some days of the week I have time to get back into cleaning and typesetting manga. (I met my husband through Shoujo Magic he was one of their translators~)
Arleea

Postby amatsuki12 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:28 pm

A new typersetter looking to find a nice group to join.
amatsuki12

PreviousNext

Return to Group Search