Fall in love with The Tyrant

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Re: Fall in love with The Tyrant

Postby Yuu_chan » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 am

I really love this series, but I'm still waiting for volume 3 to be available on Bookdepository. I pre-ordered it there months ago, but so far... Nothing! It's getting harder and harder to get a copy of a new DMP title, cause they take forever to reach stores other than Akadot and Yaoiclub.... ó___ò
Yuu_chan

Postby 2old4yaoi » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:48 pm

I just read Tyrant 3 today. It is definitely the best & funniest Tyrant volume published yet! June did an excellent job of translating it - the conversations are so hilarious! I can finally see why this series is so popular. I am seriously considering just putting a pre-order for Tyrant 4 even now.
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

Postby azureus » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 am

It is definitely the best & funniest Tyrant volume published yet! June did an excellent job of translating it - the conversations are so hilarious!

Not "June", translators name in Jillian Nonaka - and I swear I'm in love!! :D
Her translation of "Rabbit Man, Tiger Man" is fantabulous.
I just wish it was easier to get a list of manga she's translated...
azureus

Postby annakas » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:16 am

Yayy for the news of June licensing The Tyrant Falls In Love volume 7. I adore this series, and it is the one I reread the most in my manga collection.

This series gets better and better with each volume. And reading Challengers before it makes the enjoyment of Tyrant several times more enjoyable, than reading Tyrant without the prequel.

I finally managed to track down Challengers vol 1 for 30 euros and Tyrant Falls In Love volume 1 for 25 euros. It's a lot more than I am comfortable in shelling out for manga, whichs I read as a hobby, when for the same price I have a lot of hard cover books I should buy instead & read for my professional development/interest. But I am happy I managed to get both volumes for such a "good" price, compared with the other scalper princes I see them being sold with.

I am sad that the first volumes of both series are out of print, because it makes it so much harder for any new readers get in to the series, and June has published up to only 4 volumes so far, and it is already impossible to find vol 1, and Tyrant should have at least four more volumes to go before it finishes. Hopefully the series will not suffer too much because of it. It is fast becoming my absolute favourite.
annakas

Postby annakas » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Yayy with Tyrant Falls In Love Volume 1 being reprinted and sold again!
This is such a good news.
annakas

Previous

Return to Juné Titles