Out of Print books (Tyrant 1, Ring finger 4 ect)

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Re: Out of Print books (Tyrant 1, Ring finger 4 ect)

Postby Shroud » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:13 am

Black Sun's paperback reprint is still available. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/black-s ... lack%2bsun
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Postby phoenix4045 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:06 pm

@shroud I had no idea, So thank you, Very much!

I will snatch up a copy this upcoming Friday! (I would order it right this second but that is not possible as this has been an atrocious month spending wise and I don't get anything that remotely resembles a check till Friday)
phoenix4045

Postby Shroud » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:11 am

You are most welcome. No way could I let a fellow fujoshi miss out on that one! :lol:
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Postby naomi-ai » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:33 am

@shroud

I know what I'm ordering next payday! Thanks!
naomi-ai

Postby Vata_Raven » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:29 am

And this...is why I hate yaoi. I love it, but you're screwed if you do not get them when they first come out. I wanted to get Dog x Cat (801 title) and I couldn't because volume 1 was out of print, but 2 & 3 came out within months apart. It pisses me off and I hate Emanga because I have dial-up, and can't stream that sort of stuff. it's because of this lack of book prints that made me to get into American comics (I hunted down comics with gay couples in them.), and reading gay fantasy novels.
“In order to protect something precious, you must find it first.”- Vata Raven
Vata_Raven

Postby 2old4yaoi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:20 pm

If June are going to reprint some yaoi mangas this summer, then I would suggest:
Mangas:
Finder 1 (I underestimated how many Fujoushis are willing to buy the June vol 1 even though most of them already have vol 1 from the defunct BB)
Tyrant 1
A Bloody Kiss Tonight (purely self motivated because I lost my copy & not gonna pay for 6x SRP)

Novels:
Only the Ring Finger 1
Ai No Kusabi 1 (I think they confirmed this already)
All You Need Is Love 1
I think the rule of thumb should be if June is planning to continue w/ the series (& it still have 2 or more volumes to go), the OOP volume(s) should be reprinted albeit in smaller quantities

801Media hit it right w/ the reprint of Black Sun 1 right before Black Sun 2 is about to come out. They should do the same for the series above.
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

Postby Vata_Raven » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:00 pm

They need to reprint all of Only the Ring Finger Knows. I was lucky to get all 4 volumes that are so far at asking price, but I was lucky to get volume 4 one month after it came out. It's like DMP doesn't print off enough of their novels. Right now, I'm trying to get Cold Sleep (First volume of the Cold series.) and I missed out on it first coming out and now I have to pay $25 for a freaking $8 book.
Vata_Raven

Postby naomi-ai » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 pm

@Vata_Raven - Hope I'm not too late but did you ever get that copy of Cold Sleep for way too much? If not I think I still have my copy at home and I would gladly sell it to you for a much more reasonable price.
naomi-ai

Postby Vata_Raven » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 pm

@naomi-ai: Well, amazon was selling 3rd party ones at around $20, there were a couple. If you can beat the price and the book in a like-new condition, I'll take it off your hands. Yeah, I'm picky, I don't buy my books in a bad used condition. All my manga are pretty much new.
Vata_Raven

Postby naomi-ai » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 pm

@Vata_Raven - I'd sell it $10 shipped priority in the US. I bought it used from a local used book shop...there might be a crease on the spine and I believe there is a hole punch on the back through the UPC (how the store marked used books years ago). I'm away from home until Friday morning, so I could get back to you with a better condition report then.
naomi-ai

PreviousNext

Return to Juné Titles