Disturbing Yaoi Manga...

Talk about anything Yaoi here.

Disturbing Yaoi Manga...

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:52 pm

I really don't know if this is exactly a "yaoi" title or a "gay" manga, but either way it looks creepy, the art is scary like Asia Watanabe's, but its not by her.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=26709

Love Sniper by Sakurako

I don't know, I just wanted eveyone else's opinion, to me they look like snakes ( I guess, hence the name "sniper"?)
Hiyoshimaru

Re: Disturbing Yaoi Manga...

Postby jhitchin » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Phew! This one is hard to track down. It seems to be out of print. The Amazon.co.jp store doesn't have a cover image and there is precious little info about the book I had to search by ISBN just to find it.

From the cover and the way the men are drawn (and from searching for other works from the same publisher), it looks to be yaoi to me, perhaps hardcore. I didn't see any snakes, but I did make out a target circle and an outline of a rifle on the left.

Jeff
jhitchin

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:19 am

Oh, actually, I said the two men looked like snakes, and when I thought sniper, I was thinking "viper", because of Sakurako's art style. The yaoi style used is very unlike most yaoi, so I thought otherwise, some gay mens' comics are less buff looking.
Hiyoshimaru

Postby Sakura_Hikizaki » Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Personally it seems like a title that I won't check out. The cover will put me off. But I think it's Yaoi...it doesn't seem like Bara or the like.

But in no Hurry to get it XD
Sakura_Hikizaki

Return to Yaoi Talk