Only The Ring Finger Knows Vol 4

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Re: Only The Ring Finger Knows Vol 4

Postby GRAZ71 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 am

Well I'm still waiting for my copy. I can't believe we need to run after books now. did june release 3 books for the whole world? I'm really fed up with this new policy making people fight and stress for nothing. Could June AT LEAST give some piece of information, PLEASE? Even ordering amazon a long time in advance does not assure you you get the books and don't talk about european shop...
GRAZ71

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:10 am

I found mine in stores. And I live in Sweden. It's the only time I've seen it though. Only once so I bought it. I had problems finding vol 3 as well and all I got was on with a ugly cut in the cover...You might wanna try finding a bargain one...if you haven't already.
Senyoru-Chan

Postby wolfmarc » Thu May 12, 2011 11:08 am

Please tell me does anyone know when v4 will be back in stock and if 5 will be out?
I went to my nearist bookstore and tryed to get it from there it said Out of stock indefinitely :(
wolfmarc

Postby Yuu_chan » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:02 pm

I gave up on this series a long time ago. I took a little while to buy volume 4, cause I didn't have money at the time and a couple months lates, the book was already gone for good. I really wanted the whole series, but I'm not willing to spend more than $100 on eBay sellers.
It's sad to know we give our money to a company, only to not being able to complete the thing...
Yuu_chan

Postby wolfmarc » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:03 am

oh your right it is sad i do hope it gets an anime like Uraboku, but they may bring out the last 2 volumes sometime i hope. :D
wolfmarc

Previous

Return to Juné Titles