DMG Bi-weekly Teleconference

Information on the Guild, along with Q&A.

DMG Bi-weekly Teleconference

Postby starlightmuse » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 am

Since we will be holding a teleconference every other week starting this Friday (April 1), I figured we could use a comment/question section! Anything regarding the teleconference can be asked here (within reason).

Current sign-up schedule: (all at 3pm PDT)
April 15
April 29

Confirmation for the April 1 teleconference HAVE BEEN SENT OUT, so if you don't receive an email or sign-up after, PM me for information.
starlightmuse
Site Admin

Re: DMG Bi-weekly Teleconference

Postby ZepysGirl » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:35 pm

I sent in a question when I signed up for the conference, but I'll repeat it again here in the hopes it gets answered earlier:

Are most of the 500+ volumes one-shots, or longer series?

Additionally, assuming there are some multi-volume series in the batch, will there be some way for groups to continue working on the same series they start? Or will it be random--- one group gets vol. 1, another gets vol. 2, etc.?
I am: Typesetter and Group Leader for PURPLE PROSE KILLERS
Teamed with: zhelenstilo, RealizeMu, and dorrie6
ZepysGirl

Postby yoshi800 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Sorry I missed the conference! I hope you post it on your website like the last one so I can see what I missed.
yoshi800

Postby starlightmuse » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Yes, we're working on posting the teleconference. But even if you missed it, you're welcome to join us for the upcoming 15th or 29th! We will also have May dates available soon.
starlightmuse
Site Admin

Postby AGun » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:15 pm

About these bi-weekly teleconferences... are we allowed to sign up for more than one? I was scheduled for April 1st, but due to unforeseen circumstances I wasn't able to attend. Today I tried to sign up for the conference on the 15th but was unable to... help?
AGun

Postby Seeshelle » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Won't make it for April, but thought I'd share my question so someone can ask for me or I don't forget:
say a group isn't doing as great as Mr. Sasahara hoped, would that mean the group would be 'let go'? And I mean continuously the group isn't meeting Mr. Sasahara's expectations. How many chances would we get to redeem ourselves for whatever reason to 'cause us to slack?
I am: Editor + Typesetter
Teamed with: 1 group
Seeking: translator
Seeshelle

Postby eliishi » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:40 am

Would it be possible to have these teleconferences at a later time? Some of us are on EST and can't make it to 3pm PST/6pm EST because of work or personal obligations.
eliishi

Postby kokiden » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 am

@elishii

The same goes for us PDT folks (same time zone as DMI!). We are hard at work at 3pm. Well...maybe not that hard...but definitely at work!
kokiden

Postby starlightmuse » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:09 am

We would consider different times, but aren't sure what would work for everyone else! Please feel free to voice your available times and comments here. We'll do the best that we can :D
starlightmuse
Site Admin

Postby kokiden » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Conference time preferences:
Weekdays after 5:30pm PDT
All day on weekends
kokiden

Next

Return to The Guild Guide