Guten Tag!

Introduce yourself to the rest of the DMP community!

Guten Tag!

Postby Kitsuna_Ri » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Hello all!

My name is Kit, I am a soon to be graduate of the University of North Texas come this May. I have been an avid fan of manga and yaoi for years and was elated to find out about the opportunity to work with such a great publishing company! I love browsing manga sections, wandering anime conventions and spending the evenings watching the Funimation channel. I am a Creative Writing major so I have of course found myself working on my own boy's love fiction. I'm not a huge forum poster anymore, but I do enjoy browsing and popping into conversations every so often. I am terrible with introductions so I'll just leave it at that! Glad to be here ^^
Typsetter: Anna -Searching for another typesetter-
Translator: Meepsalot
Kitsuna_Ri

Re: Guten Tag!

Postby ZepysGirl » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 am

Hey! You! I saw your post in the Editor thread, but didn't want to butt in. :D I also go to UNT. Are you in MEK?
I am: Typesetter and Group Leader for PURPLE PROSE KILLERS
Teamed with: zhelenstilo, RealizeMu, and dorrie6
ZepysGirl

Postby Kitsuna_Ri » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 am

Lol no worries! I used to attend MEK but then I started having Thursday night courses so I could never make it. That and they weren't always the nicest group to me because I was also part of the DFW BJD group ^^; but it's all good, they're probably better now I just still don't have the time!
Kitsuna_Ri

Postby ZepysGirl » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Oh, I'm very sorry you didn't feel welcome at club. :( That's kind of ridiculous, since being accepting of different nerd-doms is like our motto... I feel like I need to apologize on behalf of the club members. xD

Don't worry out it, this semester's shows are pretty boring anyhow. xD You aren't missing much. If you're busy, you're busy, and schoolwork should always come first!
I am: Typesetter and Group Leader for PURPLE PROSE KILLERS
Teamed with: zhelenstilo, RealizeMu, and dorrie6
ZepysGirl

Postby Kitsuna_Ri » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Lol there's no need to apologize for them! But thanks :D Maybe if after that first semester I had gone there would have been a newer group that would have been more welcoming! But alas, night classes >< And then this semester is my last one, haha! Though this semesters night class is worth it! If you ever need an upper level elective I highly recommend the Behavior Science Skeptics class with Bryan Lovelace. It's amazing and all about paranormal stuff! But thanks again, good to know there are at least some great people in that club now ^^
Kitsuna_Ri

Return to Introductions