The Team Intro Thread

A place for street team members to chat, hang out, talk about trips, talk about other stuff... you get the idea.

Re: The Team Intro Thread

Postby the_silent_hero » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm

NAME: Patricia
Describe yourself in three words or less: energetic positive glutton
What do you like about Japan?: I must say, the transportation (trains) were amazingly efficient, I also like Harajuku (ooh yess, the clothes, THE CLOTHES!), Omurice (well, all the food really), and the crazy-awesome toilets XD
Why did you join the street team?: Because I'm really hoping to score a free trip to Japan for my second Pop Japan Travel experience :D
Hobbies: Reading manga, Zumba-ing, traveling, watching anime, dancing, photography, reading novels of all sorts, learning about history.
Favorite Food: Omurice and Bacon and Cheesecake and like 100 other things.
Pet Peeve: People who write in Library books. >.<
Comments/anything else we should know about you: I will do my best as part of the Street Team! :D
the_silent_hero

Postby Jladi » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:24 pm

NAME: Juliana
Describe yourself in three words or less: Caring, Enthusiastic, Adventurous
What do you like about Japan?: The culture, the food, the language, the anime, manga, the dramas! &hearts;
Why did you join the street team?: Because I want to score a free trip to Japan, and I would love to share the experience with all my friends and (future-friends)! And its so great that I can do both at once!
Hobbies: Reading manga/novels, traveling, writing, drawing, snorkeling, and almost all sports and outdoor activities.
Favorite Food: chicken soup with lotus root, chocolate anything, and cheesecake
Pet Peeve: Cigarette smoke and people who talk in libraries >.<
Comments/anything else we should know about you: I'm so excited, I can't wait to start promoting! Looking forward to going to Japan anytime this or next year :)
Jladi

Postby crazed4now » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

NAME: Kristen
Describe yourself in three words or less: Epically random
What do you like about Japan?: Food, culture, lolita, yaoi (>.>), my friends that are there... everything really.
Why did you join the street team?: I want to go on some of the tours, but i'm basically broke. ^^;
Hobbies: Reading, drawing, writing, sewing... anything really. XD
Favorite Food: Lasagna!
Pet Peeve: Double superlatives and annoying people.
Comments/anything else we should know about you: I'm kind of strange, but in a good way (or so i'm told). Not much else i suppose.
crazed4now

Postby NoAuthority » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:01 am

Yay for being the 2nd Canuck to Post here! XD

NAME: Tasha
Describe yourself in three words or less: Creative, Artistic, Happy
What do you like about Japan?: The rich culture, The music, Anime/Manga of course!
Why did you join the street team?: A chance to do something fun, share the love of Japan and meet some cool new people!
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Yoga, Playing piano, Being an Otaku XD
Favorite Food: Pocky!...so..many...flavors..om nom nom...
Pet Peeve: Closed minded people
Comments/anything else we should know about you: I love to meet new people so don't ever hesitate to send me a message XD
NoAuthority

Postby KagamineLen02 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 pm

NAME: Len Kagamine (Yes thats my real name XD)
Describe yourself in three words or less: Awesome. Len. Fan.
What do you like about Japan?: the fashion mostly :3
Why did you join the street team?: I want to take my Cosplay Club to japan <3
Hobbies: Singing, cosplay, conventions, voice acting, keeping my club blog up to date, photography..i have alot of hobbies lmao
Favorite Food: Shumai :9
Pet Peeve: When im drawing with a pencil, i hate the sound so i have to make sure i copy over in pen D:<
Comments/anything else we should know about you: I love taking pictures of cosplayers and my club is called the Cosplay Fetish Club! We are a club based in NY and we love to cosplay karaoke everywhere!
KagamineLen02

Postby crystalclear » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:16 pm

NAME: Crystal

Describe yourself in three words or less: crazy fun carefree

What do you like about Japan?: lol to much to list

Why did you join the street team?: Pop travel japan and the chance to earn a free trip! 8-) Plus meeting new people!

Hobbies: watching anime, reading manga, playing videogames, traveling, Building robots, ice skating.

Favorite Food: Pizza and ramen noodles

Pet Peeve: When my teacher screams at me for not getting my homework done! But thats kind of my fault tho :|

Comments/anything else we should know about you: Me and my friends do a video game all nighter ever friday just to see who can stay awake the longest :p It is quite fun! The games we play are usualy final fantasy games! My favorite FF games are 4,7, and 8 but I still like all the others to!
crystalclear

Previous

Return to Street Team Central