What books are you reading?

General things fans would like to talk about.

Re: What books are you reading?

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 am

I had problems finding volume 3 as it is listed as out of print on most places I have checked. ( I live in Sweden so I don't buy from US sites ) But I found one but the cover had a cut... :< Well I got some % off at least. It was my only chance to get the book so I bought it anyway. It was the only one left. I found volume 4 in real life stores, it was also not findable on the internet...But Now at least I got all 4 books.

Well, as for Vampire Knight...I did like it at first but then I felt it got too "serious" for a shojo manga. The stuff that happened was just too weird and complicated. And a lot of boo hoo my past sucks. And not so much else, honestly. :?
Senyoru-Chan

Postby Noon » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Just finished reading the 10 volumes I have of Vampire Knight. It is getting creepy what with the whole siblings thing. I mean, no matter how you look at it, it is not normal for siblings to get married and have kids. Well, maybe it is different in the Vampires world. :roll:

Anyway, I am so pissed off as I am a big fan of Zero. I was never a fan of a Kaname, though he is a beautiful one. I really hope Yuki has a change of heart.
Noon

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:56 am

That's exactly what I mean. It's kinda disturbing. And Zero is cooler anyway. xD
Senyoru-Chan

Postby Noon » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Currently reading S.A. I already read the first eight volumes two years ago but I will be re-reading them since I want to read the whole thing now that I have all 17 volumes.
Noon

Postby Noon » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Just finished the first volume of Close The Last Door and now on to the second one.
Noon

Postby Noon » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Just finished volume 7 of Kimi ni Todoke! Can't wait for the next volume to come out! I think I'll be reading the final volume of Tsubasa -RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- next.
Noon

Postby Noon » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Have been re-reading the Don't Worry Mama Series. I love The Man Who Doesn't Take Off His Clothes a lot. Don't Worry Mama is good too but just not as good as the other one. While I like Higashiyama and Imakura's story, I certainly found Fujiwara and Kaitani's to be a lot more interesting.
Noon

Postby Noon » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Currently reading COLD FEVER and enjoying it a lot. So sad it is the last of the series.
Noon

Postby Noon » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Reading Brilliant Blue. I like me some soft shounen-ai every now and then.
Noon

Postby Noon » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Have been reading lots of BL recently. I will be reading volume 3 of Il gatto sul G next. This series kinda reminds me of La Esperanca.
Noon

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk