Juné Web-A-Thon Titles Announced!

Official announcements from Digital Manga.

Juné Web-A-Thon Titles Announced!

Postby chibi-oni » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Joining All You Need is Love Vol. 1 in the Web-A-Thon program are several other Juné titles listed below:

Currently scheduled for January 2010 publication:
Physical Attraction by Tatsumi Kaiya

Currently scheduled for February 2010 publication:
Dry Heat by Yugi Yamada
Kabuki Vol. 3 (Moon) by Yukari Hashida

Currently scheduled for April 2010 publication:
Moonlit Promises by Souya Himawari

Currently scheduled for May 2010 publication:
All You Need Is Love Vol.2 (Novel) by Jinko Fuyuno

Currently scheduled for October 2010 publication:
Close The Last Door! Vol. 2 by Yugi Yamada

Currently scheduled for November 2010 publication:
Kiss Blue Vol. 2 by Keiko Kinoshita
My Bad! by Rize Shinba

Currently scheduled for December 2010 publication:
Temperature Rising by Souya Himawari
Open The Door To Your Heart (sequel to Close The Last Door) by Yugi Yamada
Intriguing Secrets by Rize Shinba

There are some great titles here, and we hope that you, the fans, will support them! We’ll be posting these up on our Web-A-Thon page soon, with cut-off dates and moved-up publication dates for each title. In the meantime, take a look at what we’re offering, and feel free to share the news with friends and other fans! This could mean getting a title you’ve been looking forward to almost a year in advance!

Keep an eye out on our Web-A-Thon page, bookmark our blog, we’ll keep it all updated for you!
chibi-oni

Re: Juné Web-A-Thon Titles Announced!

Postby lore » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:10 pm

I love this idea, truly, because it ensures sales for iffy titles. I want them all, however, for full price and an extra $5 in shipping per book that is going to get pricey compared to if I could be patient and wait the extra months for them to show up at places like Amazon or Borders.

Are any of these titles Web-A-Thon "exclusives", in that, the book will not be published at all unless it makes its Web-A-Thon goal? Thanks for any insight you can give!

love, lore
lore

Postby chibi-oni » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:49 am

December 2010 - the projected release date of some of these titles - is a long way off. Assuming the state of the publishing industry doesn't worsen between now and then, forcing DMP to go the way of other publishers who've recently had to throw in the towel, you should also keep in mind that the projected release dates listed are not set in stone. If a particular title - say, Kiss Blue 2 for example - were to get little-to-no response from fans as a Web-A-Thon offer, the next time our schedule requires an update it could very well end up being delayed further.

The Web-A-Thon is not really designed to give readers the best bargain price for their dollar. It's to allow fans a chance to put their money where their mouths are and support the titles they feel strongly about. It's very easy to say, "you should publish x-title right away" when you have no financial investment tied to it. Now you can.

Remember, as soon as the funds are there for a Web-A-Thon title, that title gets published. You won't have to wait until October of next year for Close the Last Door 2 if enough Yugi Yamada fans step up to the plate - it could be out in a matter of months from when the sign up goes online.
chibi-oni

Postby niastyle » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:31 am

I'm pretty excited about the prospect of getting some highly anticipated titles early. There is nothing more depressing than reading a title, falling in love with it, and then realizing you have to wait another 6 months or more to finish the story. :cry: But now, I don't have to wait. I have my heart set on: Dry Heat, Kiss Blue, Open the Door to Your Heart, and above all Close the Last Door. Can you tell I love Yugi Yamada?
niastyle

Postby aoi_aka » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:14 am

I was looking at the web-a-thon page and only All You Need is Love is listed. I wanted to pre-order the Yamada Yugi titles but I can only find one and it doesn't have the web-a-thon linky and the others are not listed in the schedule or the list of books. Did the deadline come and go? :cry: I just wanna order those three books.
aoi_aka

Postby chibi-oni » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:41 am

Currently, All You Need is Love vol. 1 is the only Web-A-Thon we have active. The press release was a general announcement of Web-A-Thon's we will have coming up. They may not all be running simultaneously - we haven't set a schedule yet for when each one will launch.

We will definitely update when the next Web-A-Thon becomes active.
chibi-oni

Postby aoi_aka » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:22 pm

That's good to hear. I just subscribed to DokiDoki/June/801M newsletters so I'm sure one of those will mention the web-a-thons. Thanks!
aoi_aka

Postby dfgdfty » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 am

So long as there is Diablo 3 Gold breath in me, that long Diablo III Gold will I persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success; if I persist long enough Diablo 3 Gold I will win.
dfgdfty

Postby dfgdfty » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:04 am

Maybe God wants Diablo III Gold us to meet a few wrong people before Diablo 3 Gold meeting the right one, so that when we finally diablo 3 Gold meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
dfgdfty

Next

Return to Announcements