Yaoi Games?

Talk about anything Yaoi here.

Yaoi Games?

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:50 pm

I was wondering, what BL games are available in English (other than Enzai)

I was wondering if, especially, the Gakuen Heaven video games/ PC games are available?

Thanks... hehe
Hiyoshimaru

Re: Yaoi Games?

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:31 pm

I haven't heard of any. If there were any I think they would have an English website. Sometimes amateurs makes an English patch so if you have the Japanese game installed and download the path it will be in English. I know there is one for Silver chaos and others are in the work but since the site you can find them on allows illegal file uploading I can't tell you here.
Senyoru-Chan

Postby Shroud » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:43 am

I know that J-List website sells some BL games in English. he has Enzai and Absolute Obedience.
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm

But I want the Gakuen Heaven games, or that one illustrated by CJ Michalski! T_T
Hiyoshimaru

Postby Kira Yamato44 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Unfortunatly the only games available in the US or Enzai and Absolute Obedience. It's a shame since there a lot of really good games out there. Nitro+ Chiral has produced some great games along with Spray. Togainu no Chi which is done by Nitro+ Chiral is one of my favorite BL games that I've played but I don't think we'll ever see it here. The thing is in December it was just released as a PSP game. Though the PSP version I know is the same as the PS2 version which excludes any of the ... from the PC game. I've played the PC game and I bought the psp game which I haven't started yet.

I would love to see the Gakuen Heaven game licensed. Though the PC veriosn doesn't have the voice acting in it but the PS2 version does. Another game that I have and I haven't gotten around to playing. :(

私はあくまだ。坊ちゃんの執事ですから。-セバスチャン・ミカエリス

主の命は絶対だ。あくまで執事私も。-クロード・フォースタス
Kira Yamato44

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm

I just recently looked up Togainu no Chi, I'm surprised that I never heard of it before, I guess it has been around for a while (and this girl's seen yaoi-EVERYTHING!) Suppose it got an anime and a manga co-published with Tokyopop too. Huh?

Now on the other hand, I sent an email to Otaku USA magazine about BL games. Look for a "Aria Soland" AKA Sakura Kurebayashi in the mag if you see it.

I found some more yaoi games. CHERRYBLOSSOM for PSP (PG rated, who'd thunk it).

Have you heard of the PS2 version of Haruka Minami's Kohitsuji Hokaku Keikaku. It has a game, why?
Hiyoshimaru

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:55 pm

I have the Haruka minami game. xD The story isn't really anything like the mangas. And like any other BL game you can get different pairings. You play as the blonde uke boy. As in "why" this game exists well Minami is pretty popular in the BL crowd in Japan so I guess someone wanted it to be a game and here it is. And as for the content it's not like the PC games out there cause they can't make the console games too dirty.
Senyoru-Chan

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Then why don't they just make an authentic version of the gamefor PC? Huh?

I mean, Gakuen Heaven does! (but then again, Gakuen Heaven isn't THAT explicit of a yaoi game)
Hiyoshimaru

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Good question...I guess they thought a PS2 game would sell more.
Senyoru-Chan

Postby Kashonna » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:09 pm

I have the Haruka minami game. xD The story isn't really anything like the mangas. And like any other BL game you can get different pairings. You play as the blonde uke boy. As in "why" this game exists well Minami is pretty popular in the BL crowd in Japan so I guess someone wanted it to be a game and here it is. And as for the content it's not like the PC games out there cause they can't make the console games too dirty.

Where can i get this game?????
Kashonna

Next

Return to Yaoi Talk