Pure Heart

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Re: Pure Heart

Postby azureus » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:40 pm

Shame to hear June's not planning to license subsequent volumes. :cry:
It's always tricky collecting a multi volume manga, because the series might never be completed. Unfortunately, Tokyopop is really bad about this too. Wonder if they'll ever bother to complete Love Postols, or the Devil's Bride manhwa :( :(
azureus

Postby Prettykitty20034 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:14 am

It's a shame to hear about Pure Heart. I really wanted to read the rest. It's understandable though when companies choose not to continue with a title because of low sales. We need to support these niche series if we want the companies to print them. I don't worry when the title is a super popular one, like Viewfinder or Tyrant, but some of the lesser known manga-ka probably need every supporter they can get. Otherwise, we won't get more.

About Love Pistols though, I saw Volume 6 listed for release on in June. It's on Amazon. I also saw You will Drown in Love 3 and another Gakuen Heaven manga. I'm happy about Love Pistols though, as I wasn't sure if we were going to be seeing any more of that title.
Prettykitty20034

Postby Noon » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:24 am

Such a bummer as I am a big fan of Hyouta Fujiyama and I especially love Junjou a.k.a. Pure Heart. :( Well, unfortunately nothing can be done at this point.
Noon

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:17 pm

azureus@ There hasn't been another takumi kun series volume for years either. :?
Senyoru-Chan

Postby Kira Yamato44 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 pm

I was wondering if we were getting Volume 2-3. Very sad news. The story gets very interesting with the developments that occur.

私はあくまだ。坊ちゃんの執事ですから。-セバスチャン・ミカエリス

主の命は絶対だ。あくまで執事私も。-クロード・フォースタス
Kira Yamato44

Postby lore » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 am

I'm disappointed to hear this, but we can always hope that the pendulum will swing back around some day. If Hyouta Fujiyama has another series that is a big hit some day, interest might be rekindled in "Pure Heart". So, keep the faith, everyone!
lore

Postby azureus » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:25 pm

@ Senyoru-chan. Tokyopop is definitely the worst of the publishers when it comes to not completing series. They seem to be ok with non-BL manga. I feel they lack the same commitment to their BLU imprint.
azureus

Postby Kida » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:36 pm

very sad here!! I would have bought it immediately... I love volume 1, I love this story.... I'd have LOVED to read the end..... now I'm gonna cry every time I hold v1 in my hands =( =( =(
Kida

Previous

Return to Juné Titles