[New!] 18+ Yaoi Roleplay Forum

Roleplay here! Suggestive material will be allowed, but there will be no explicit material allowed.

[New!] 18+ Yaoi Roleplay Forum

Postby hanamaru06 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 am

[CENTER][COLOR="darkorange"]Hello! I hope it's okay to post this here but I would just like to invite anyone interested to a brand new RP forum I just opened up the other day~[/COLOR]

[url="http://yaoibox.com/forum/"]Image[/url]

[COLOR="darkorange"]♥ We welcome original and fan-based roleplays (yuri and het, too)!
♥ All kinks allowed including anthro/furry, crossdressing/gender bender, mpreg, etc.
♥ All levels of literacy welome, casual one-liners to multi-paragraph~

We really need your help right now since we only have two members (me and my friend, lol)
If you're interested please don't hesitate to join - we need all the support we can get![/COLOR]
[COLOR="red"]Click the banner to check us out :D Thanks so much![/COLOR][/CENTER]
hanamaru06

Re: [New!] 18+ Yaoi Roleplay Forum

Postby hanamaru06 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:45 am

OMG.

I have no idea what's going on but the formatting in my orignal post didn't show up properly and I can't seem to edit it from my iPhone 4 or Internet Explorer 6 (I know, IE6 is outdated but my workplace hasn't updated it yet DX). Will try to fix it when I get home but just in case you'd like to visit Yaoibox but got confused by the post, here is the link again.

http://yaoibox.com/forum/
hanamaru06

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 am

Thanks, I'll check it out. :>
Senyoru-Chan

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:29 pm

It deosn't work. It keeps saying "your a SPAM!" to me. *ptuee*
Hiyoshimaru

Postby michal123 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Okay so one of ther brothers is in the navy, he lost contact with his mom so he did not know she remarried and that the guy had a son.
michal123

Return to Yaoi RPG