Alice the 101st

Talk about DokiDoki titles like Train Train!

Re: Alice the 101st

Postby tsukimori » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:20 pm

there's already 4 volumes in japan =_= i guess we can just wait

here's a spoiler for all 4 volume covers:
tsukimori

Postby tsukimori » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:27 pm

=_= don't kill me! those books above are not mines

by the way if you know japanese here's the authors blog: http://promenadeweb.blog.shinobi.jp/

more image overload: Image
tsukimori

Postby Forceluver » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm so excited about this series. I picked it up not long ago (both 1 and 2) and I absolutely adore the series. I'm learning the violin so it made me even happier to see manga in this genre in the states. I'm really hoping they keep translating them, or I will become thoroughly sad.
Forceluver

Postby Noon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 pm

I just recently picked up the first two volumes of Alice the 101st and I have to say that I enjoyed it enough to want to read more. I hope more volumes get released here soon.

Georges Saphir does make an appearance in the second volume, and that made me so happy! I am so in love with him and Robert that I wish they continue their relationship in this series.
Noon

Postby tsukimori » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:46 pm

don't Robert would appear again unless there is going to be a story about Georges but he did sort of appear in v2. This story centralizes on the academy and Robert is not a student there.

=_= i was crazy enough to buy a jap copy of v4 o_o i must say it's getting more and more interesting

SPOILERS (I don't know japanese but this is what I see and guessing) don't look at the white text if you don't want to find out: V4 school festival?? with Alice's class doing a Cinderella play with Alice as Cinderella and Richard as the prince. Georges is doing some 8 piano concert I think and Claire's class is doing some bunny cosplay thingy. In v3 Alice had some sleepover at Theo's house along with Vick. Seems like when Alice's hair is straight and not messy (bed head) he looks like a girl. Vick was sneaky enough to take a few pictures of straight hair Alice and showed it to a few classmates and Richard somehow got a hold of it and fell in love with 'the girl' (he didn't know it was Alice) back to V4 well near the end of the Cinderella play Richard faints when he found out that 'the girl' in the picture was Alice. Alice did an amazing musical performance to cover for Richard's mishap (him fainting which messed up the whole play). At the end everyone was amazed and cheered loudly at Alice's performance (Max was stunned with amazement)
tsukimori

Postby Noon » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Now I want to read the rest more and more! Hopefully DMP/DokiDoki license volumes 3 & 4. I am not sure how well it did in the market but hopefully good enough to get more.
Noon

Postby tsukimori » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 pm

well i think it got on the charts but it was like 200 something for comic or manga sales... the top positions are still the american comics though o_o have to look up the chart again i think i bookmarked it somewhere.

By the way all Alice the 101st fans I started a facebook group dedicated to the series if you're interested in joining: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_177564502280642

or you can search on facebook Alice the 101st one and only alice the 101st group on facebook right now ^^.
tsukimori

Postby wolfmarc » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:13 am

h please tell me more i do want Georges and Robert to be together more, oh and volume 5 has come out in japan. :D
wolfmarc

Postby tsukimori » Thu May 12, 2011 10:23 am

not sure if i'll buy the japanese v5 my bookshelf is running out of space and i won't know what to do with the japanese version when the english versions comes out.Image hmm seems like the v5 cover has alice and max on it o-o wow google translator is pretty bad but it seems like there will be more development on "margo"

here's some info if anyone can kindly translate it to english that would be great: http://idukidiary.blog6.fc2.com/blog-entry-1318.html
tsukimori

Postby wolfmarc » Thu May 12, 2011 10:36 am

oh wow thanks :o I dont buy the raw mangas I only get the english ones so it will be awhile before i get the next volume, i like it so far and it seems Alive and Vick do like each other not sure how this relationship will develop in time. Also something about Max :lol:
wolfmarc

PreviousNext

Return to DokiDoki Titles