Hello hello~

Introduce yourself to the rest of the Juné Manga community!

Hello hello~

Postby payang » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:12 am

Hi. I'm an avid collector of yaoi novels published by both June and DokiDoki. Although I enjoy yaoi manga just as much, I tend to collect more novels. I'm a huge fan of Taishi Zaou's artworks, as well as a variety of others (including but not limited to Ayano Yamane, Minase Masara, Yamato Nase, Aoi Kujou, Yukine Honami, etc). I try my best to keep my yaoi novels collection as up to date as possible with all of the releases from June and DokiDoki (and I finally got my hands on Secret Moon by Siira Gou recently too).

I can't wait for more yaoi novel releases! I'm thoroughly looking forward to anything and everything released. Thanks for much of the hard work of the staff and team too! Ugh, I'm going to try to stop fangirling now. Lol.

Hi all. Just another yaoi fan here. I write, (web) design and read mostly. It's a pleasure being here.
"Jump start my heart and wake the sleeper inside" -Ignition (by TobyMac)
payang

Re: Hello hello~

Postby lore » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Welcome! I've been discovering the fun of Yaoi novels lately, too, although I've been more picky and choosy with novels than I am mangas. I hope you have a good time hanging here!

love, lore
lore

Return to Introductions