manga

General things fans would like to talk about.

manga

Postby drisha » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:35 am

How can I get my manga art just as neat as the published work of Manga? Okay, Im a big fan of manga but how can i make the art look like its right from a manga book? you know? because i always wanted to make my art like a manga book. With the black and white colors and the neat lining and stuff. and theres one more question to this: Can I do stuff like that im MS Paint or do i have to buy a certain system?
Last edited by drisha on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drisha

Re: manga

Postby lore » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:33 am

Um, I guess my question would be - who are you asking about this? If you're asking your fellow fans, your question might get more response if it were made in the "general" topics of June or DMP forums:

viewforum.php?f=19 - DMP
viewforum.php?f=21 - June

If you're asking the mods, I'm not sure there is a good place to ask about art here on the boards, but you can always PM them or make it clear in a post in the General section that you're looking for feedback from DMPers.

Right now, this is posted in the June Titles section of the board, and it's not on-topic and not going to attract the attention of people who want to discuss art. I'd ask for the mods to move this topic to one of the general sections for you, but they've been pretty busy lately, so I suggest you re-post in the general sections above.

I think it's very cool that you're an artist and looking to improve, though. I have no talent for art, but I sure wish I did!

love, lore
lore

Postby ChibiKami » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 pm

This it off topic on June Manga-so I'm moving it into General DMP.

Thanks!

ChibiKami
ChibiKami

Postby Shroud » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:44 am

mangaka I have spoken to often draw by hand or tablet then use Manga Studio software.
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Return to General Talk