VHD Film

Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

Re: VHD Film

Postby Su-In » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Hey has anyone seen the post over on the VHD yahoo group ( http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VampireHu ... ssage/6990 ) with the interview with Hideyuki Kikuchi in Preview. Apparently it's looking like the movie will be a CGI project!! They're still negotiating the contract but the news has made me happy all the same :D

So who would you guys want to be the voice and/or body double for a computer-generated D? Personally I would love it if they could get the voice actor from Bloodlust to reprise his role as D and the same for Lefty!
“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”
Su-In

Postby 18thAngel » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:10 am

Man that was an amazing interview!

I'm not sure who I'd like to see voice D, in English, anyway.
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby Vampire_Hunter_D » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 am

If they made a western VHD movie, D should be keanu reeves, because hes very good at having no emotions. I dont really know many people from japan, other than Gackt and Klaha.
Vampire_Hunter_D

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm a little insulted that you say Keannu Reeves. Personally I would think they would have to bring a young upbringing star to play the role. Also I think as far as playing the role D the person would have at-least to be 6'3-6'5 I would also say sorta of a European look and have the in-between look of male and female of course a solid build not that of person on steroids but you know fit enough.
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby Lightbringer » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:09 am

I think they'd probably be best off finding some nobody who fits D's build, rather than try and make some celeberity seem like D. One of my pet peeves is when some famous actor is cast in a role of a character that doesn't suit him at all simply because the director thinks it will make it big with the name attached to it. I'd want D to look very much like his anime/manga/book persona, not Brad Pitt with long hair and a cape!

Of course this would be a near impossible task for the author himself makes the point of saying that D has otherworldy beauty and well, that's...really hard to find. xD
Lightbringer

Postby cyde » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:33 am

If a VHD is ever created, I'd like to see Zack Snyder direct it. When I watched 300 and the trailers for the upcoming 2011 release Sucker Punch I was convinced that if there was anyone who could pull it off, it would be him!
cyde

Postby Sheridaner » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:41 pm

I am a minor insulted that you simply declare Keannu Reeves. Professionally I would believe they will must carry a young childhood star to learn the function. In addition, i think in terms of taking part in the function Deb the individual could have at-least to be 6'3-6'5 I'd additionally declare kinda of the Western search and also have the in-between look associated with female and male naturally a solid develop not really that of human in products and steroids nevertheless, you recognize fit ample.
Sheridaner

Previous

Return to Vampire Hunter D