D's outfit.

Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

Re: D's outfit.

Postby Lightbringer » Thu May 13, 2010 10:18 am

I agree that D probably wouldn’t be going around in stilettos but not because he couldn’t, since I think D’s grace is just so otherworldly he could spin around on the top of a nail, but rather because he’s not all that concerned with fashion. He looks good by virtue of his blood, not because of his style sense. Of course, he still has impeccable style, but I get the impression that’s all accident, not design, and he’s just concerned with a traveler’s grab. Of course, he looks fashionable no matter what he wears. Go, D! lol
Lightbringer

Postby 18thAngel » Sun May 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Lightbringer wrote:I agree that D probably wouldn’t be going around in stilettos but not because he couldn’t, since I think D’s grace is just so otherworldly he could spin around on the top of a nail, but rather because he’s not all that concerned with fashion. He looks good by virtue of his blood, not because of his style sense. Of course, he still has impeccable style, but I get the impression that’s all accident, not design, and he’s just concerned with a traveler’s grab. Of course, he looks fashionable no matter what he wears. Go, D! lol

THIS! :D
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:29 pm

OMAN! I finally got professional photos taken of me in D. Ill post them as soon as I get them! But be sure to keep an eye out for when I do. I seen some snaps off his camera and wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww amazing! Unfortunately I didn't have the sword for the shoot do to shipping problems but man the quality of these photos you don't even notice.
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby 18thAngel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:39 pm

The Vampire Hunter D wrote:OMAN! I finally got professional photos taken of me in D. Ill post them as soon as I get them! But be sure to keep an eye out for when I do. I seen some snaps off his camera and wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww amazing! Unfortunately I didn't have the sword for the shoot do to shipping problems but man the quality of these photos you don't even notice.

NEED NEED NEEEEED to see!!!!!
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:26 pm

A picture update yes but not of my outfit. Haha Anyways I made my own Vampire Hunter D bookmark and made a minature pendant to go with it!

The Vampire Hunter D

Postby 18thAngel » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:14 am

^ Holy wow...THAT IS AMAZING! I'm always looking for a pendant look-alike--because I could never make one myself--but never found one. :(
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Yea the fact that they publish so many novels they should make something like what I did. I think that would be a nifty thing to have to book mark with. For me its easy to make but I don't think distributing such a thing would be a right thing to do due to copyright.... Lol But if I had such right there would be a lot of nifty little things Vampire Hunter D related that I would come up with.
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby The Vampire Hunter D » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:24 pm

After a long wait I finally got 1 picture from the photographer I like so much! Of course there will be more to come!

Unfortunately I didn't have my sword but regardless this photographer made it seem that the sword doesn't even matter I love his work!
The Vampire Hunter D

Postby 18thAngel » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:25 pm

^...OMG. Only words... :o
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby Su-In » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 am

I think my entire family just heard my squee of joy - that is some seriously amazing D-ness right there :shock: Most D cosplayers I've seen have been sort of meh, but I take my hat off to your skills sir. Keep us updated if you get more pics :D

P.s what is the hat made out of? Looks like real leather from here
“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”
Su-In

PreviousNext

Return to Vampire Hunter D