Collectors!

Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

Collectors!

Postby ragnarocker » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:26 pm

Hi there, it's my first post but I have been a VH-D collector for a few years. I searched and did not notice a topic for people to post their collections. If I missed it, I apologize. Anyway, here is what I own so far, feel free to post photos of your stuff or just a list...

Novel: Volume 1 (Promo-only Hardcover, signed by Hideyuki Kikuchi) Volume 2-14 (softcover)
Manga: Vol 1-4 (5 on pre-order)
VHS: 1985 film
DVD: 1985 film and Bloodlust
Posters: 1985 movie poster, Bloodlust poster, posters for manga vol 1 and 2.
Art Books:
Coffin, Collected art of Vampire Hunter D, Bloodlust artbook
Shikishi:
Full-Body drawing of D with background (kinda), (signed by Kikuchi and Takaki)
Other Stuff:
* Promo Bookmark (normal size)
* Promo Bookmart (large size) (signed by Kikuchi and Takaki)
* PS2 Video Game
* D and Leila action figures
* D "Nightmare" statue
* Keychain
* Cell Phone charm

There is probably more that I am neglecting to include, if I remember or find more, I will post it.
ragnarocker

Re: Collectors!

Postby Scygoku » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:53 am

Hello new member ^-^

Can't say I own or even tried to purchase any special D related item,did buy a Mier Link bust for a friend's christmas afew years back.

VHS - First movie
DVD - Bloodlust
Manga 1-4
Novels 1-13,will pick up 14 soon when i'm in Glasgow next
One wall scroll
Scygoku

Postby Scygoku » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 am

Just picked up novel 14 the other day,also got an e-mail from amazon.com saying "customers who bought VHD:American Wasteland" would be interested in buying Vampire Hunter D manga 5 lol

:/ shame they didn't release that VHD:AW,but the 5th manga isn't out to December ._.
Scygoku

Postby The Blue Baron » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:21 pm

I've got novels 1-14, four volumes of the manga (soon to be five), the Coffin artbook and action figures of D and Leila. Used to own both the movies but traded them in long ago. I'd totally buy them again if there was a new release (Bloodlust would look stellar on Blu Ray), until then I'm content with the fansubs.

...I also once had the video game. The awful, awful video game. Which I would probably play again given the chance because I'm a hopeless geek ($5 on the PSN, that's all I ask). :lol:
The Blue Baron

Postby 18thAngel » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

The Blue Baron wrote:I've got novels 1-14, four volumes of the manga (soon to be five), the Coffin artbook and action figures of D and Leila. Used to own both the movies but traded them in long ago. I'd totally buy them again if there was a new release (Bloodlust would look stellar on Blu Ray), until then I'm content with the fansubs.

...I also once had the video game. The awful, awful video game. Which I would probably play again given the chance because I'm a hopeless geek ($5 on the PSN, that's all I ask). :lol:

Dang, I envy your collection! I'm trying to make sure I buy all the novels before I head off to college in the fall--I might have a nervous breakdown without them! I have books 2, 3, and 14 (weird I know), mangas 1-3, and the big D artbook (I want Coffin SO BAD! :evil: ).
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby Scygoku » Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 am

^^' No idea why I forgot to mention this,have the Leila figure and the VHD game for the playstation.

@The Blue Baron

I've seen the bloodlust movie kicking around shops for £5-10,its an awesome price so why wait for a re-release or do you really want it on blu-ray?
Scygoku

Postby 18thAngel » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:02 pm

I just bought Coffin/Kanoke. ^_^
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby Banza » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:12 pm

I have had the movies for aaaaages, both the 1985 movie and Bloodlust.
I only recently started collecting the novels and once I have all of those, I will probably start buying the manga....
So far I have 4 novels: 2, 4, 6 and 11..... Desperately trying to find volume 1, but they are pretty hard to find in Australia...
:D
Banza

Postby Banza » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Just ordered novel 1!!!! Yay!!!! Shall be coming in in two weeks!!!! YAY!! :mrgreen:
Banza

Postby ricaluanna » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 pm

I really want to start collecting.:)
We have to try payday advance loan.Enhance lashes the natural way with idol lash.Check this site out.It's all about affiliate marketing.
ricaluanna

Next

Return to Vampire Hunter D