Tyrant’s Stars

Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

Tyrant’s Stars

Postby Pluto VIII » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:59 pm

In this chilling adventure, Vampire Hunter D has been dispatched to vanquish the ancient vampiric Noble Count Braujou, guardian of an ancient buried treasure. But when a mysterious object crashes into the earth, destroying half of the northern Frontier, D faces an even more terrifying opponent--the renegade vampire Valcua, the Ultimate Noble! Having been exiled to outer space, Valcua took his entire kingdom of strange and deadly creatures with him, and swore that when the time was right they would return to have their revenge. Unfortunately for D, that time is now . . .

* Dark Horse Books and Digital Manga Publishing are proud to present the classic series for the first time to English-- speaking fans everywhere!

* Features gorgeous black-and-white line illustrations by Yoshitaka Amano as well as a color tip--in illustration.

Publication Date: December 15, 2010
Format: 480 pages, TPB 5 1/8" x 7 1/4"
Price: $14.99

Tyrant's Stars at Dark Horse.com
Pluto VIII

Re: Tyrant’s Stars

Postby 18thAngel » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:30 pm

*obligatory squeal*
Doctor Who?
18thAngel

Postby Scygoku » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:10 am

^^' Thought the thread was a Resident Evil (Biohazard) reference when I first read it lol

:D weee,new novel revealed!
Scygoku

Postby Vampire_Hunter_D » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Love his armour on the cover, and as for the plot, loving it :D
Vampire_Hunter_D

Postby Lightbringer » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:22 pm

I adore how he's looking at the reader. I know he does in most of his book covers, but somehow this seems more intense than usual. And of course he's got some helpless damsel in distress with him. xD But still, it looks good and the story sounds like a lot of D action! Wootness!
Lightbringer

Postby Pluto VIII » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Parts 3 and 4:

Vampire Hunter D continues his quest to overcome the interstellar evil brought to Earth by the ultimate Noble, the terrifying renegade vampire Valcua! Wielding a sword that can cut through the fabric of space and time, Valcua has a score to settle with the bloodline of humans responsible for his exile. The family has enlisted D to protect them from Valcua's wrath, and the Vampire Hunter might be their only chance at survival.

* Gorgeous black-and-white art by Yoshitaka Amano and a color tip-in plate.

Publication Date:
November 30, -0001
Format:
b&w, 300 pages, Novel, 5" x 7"
Price:
$14.99
Pluto VIII

Postby Transient Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:04 am

Definitely a thinker. I can't even count all the times I thought about how things could of gone in this book. Was this a means to an end of D's past?
Transient Guest

Return to Vampire Hunter D