Question about Finder on Amazon

Talk about Ayano Yamane's Finder Series!

Re: Question about Finder on Amazon

Postby sunflower33 » Tue May 11, 2010 8:58 pm

lore wrote:
sunflower33 wrote:After she got burnt with BeBeautiful's vol 3, people are understandably cautious.

What happened with BB 3? Was she never paid royalties on it? Ugh!

She never received any money from the sales for that volume.
sunflower33

Postby Shroud » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:49 am

Volume 2 is now also up on Amazon and The Book Depository for pre-order. I've just read and reviewed my review copy of volume 1, and I can tell you I am VERY excited at this release! You definitely do NOT want to miss out on this series. :D
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Postby sunflower33 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:40 am

That's great to hear. So can you answer *the* question? Not that any answer other than 'they left Asami out' would stop me from buying it. XDD
sunflower33

Postby 2old4yaoi » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Shroud wrote:Volume 2 is now also up on Amazon and The Book Depository for pre-order. I've just read and reviewed my review copy of volume 1, and I can tell you I am VERY excited at this release! You definitely do NOT want to miss out on this series. :D

Lucky you ;) I am definitely pre-ordering this one now that you have seen the copy of vol 1 (event though I already have vol 1 from BB). Ahemm ... care to tell us which other ones June has provided you for preview so I know my pre order wait might be shorter than usual? :lol: For example, Maiden Rose 2 or any other?
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

Postby ujohns » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:05 am

I have ordered from Akadot before, and would like to in the future since it's pure profit for DMP. But, I have to admit that I shy away from Akadot on a lot of purchases because of the cost. It usually costs several dollars more per book (before shipping costs are factored in) to purchase from Akadot than it does to purchase from another online merchant like Amazon. I'm not sure I understand why that is, though, since Akadot is DMP's own store. :?:
ujohns

Postby Rakashun » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:48 am

Shroud wrote:Volume 2 is now also up on Amazon and The Book Depository for pre-order. I've just read and reviewed my review copy of volume 1, and I can tell you I am VERY excited at this release! You definitely do NOT want to miss out on this series. :D

I've got mine pre-ordered from Rightstuf. Am relieved by your comments... sounds like the "essential bits" are still there!
Rakashun

Postby Shroud » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:49 am

sunflower33 wrote:That's great to hear. So can you answer *the* question? Not that any answer other than 'they left Asami out' would stop me from buying it. XDD

This should answer "the question" :lol:
http://reddeerforum.co.uk/?p=682 (the review I mentioned earlier).
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Previous

Return to Finder Series