I have questions....

I have questions....

Postby sherry » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:29 am

a few days ago i send emails and do not respond...I need to know,is necessary to have visa for the Fujoshi Paradise Tour 2010 tour?,I and my cousin are interested but we are from Mexico and We don't have visa ...please please respond as soon as possible,we only have few days to register!!!

thanks in advance
sherry

Re: I have questions....

Postby animeunplugged » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:48 am

any credit card will do (i'm pretty sure)you can use it at the ATM when we get to the airport in japan!
animeunplugged

Postby Regina » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi Sherry:
Here's the link to the Japanese Embassy in Mexico. If I'm reading it correctly (my Spanish is a little rusty) I don't think you need a visa:
http://www.mx.emb-japan.go.jp/
Regina

Postby Shroud » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:25 am

http://www.learn4good.com/travel/japan_visa.htm

Nationals of the following countries may not require visas for stays up to 6 months:
Austria, Germany, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Mexico
Note: Nationals of countries that have concluded visa exemption arrangements with Japan for stays of up to six months in principle are granted permission to stay in Japan for 90 days at the time of landing. Nationals of these countries who wish to stay in Japan for more than 90 days must apply at their nearest immigration authority in Japan for an extension of their period of stay.
Whether or not they hold a visa, visitors who do not possess visible means of support for their stay, onward or return tickets and other documents for their next destination may be refused entry.
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Return to Fujoshi Paradise 2010 - Yaoi Tour