Problem with Love/Knot

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Problem with Love/Knot

Postby ujohns » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Greetings!

I sent an email on 2/6/2010 to the general contact email address on the Contact Us page, but have not yet received a reply, so thought I would try here.

I purchased and received Love/Knot two weeks ago. I have the documentation to show that it shipped on 1/27 and arrived on 2/1. I collected it from the post office on 2/2 and sat down to open and read it on 2/6/2010. On page 122, there appears to be a printing error. A fairly large smudge/blob appears over Emiya’s face in panel 3. It almost looks like a gray marker was scribbled over the face. I’m fairly sure it’s a simple printing error.

I was wondering if it may be possible to request a replacement copy, and return this defective one? As someone who tends to keep the hard copies of books I like for long periods of time, it would be nice to have a print-error free version for future reading enjoyment.

Please let me know if this can be done and, if so, what documentation and such I need to send you to facilitate the exchange. I’m unsure if the email address I used was the appropriate email to send to, so please let me know if there’s an alternate email I address I should use.

Thank you in advance for your consideration! I’m a big fan and supporter of June!
ujohns

Re: Problem with Love/Knot

Postby lore » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:50 am

Hey there. I'm thinking you might have more success contacting DMP/June at it's online store:
http://www.akadot.com/

The store is going to be able to tell if they have a "clean" copy of the book to send you, and they're going to be better equipped to give you customer service and to keep your information private.

Good luck!
lore

Postby ChibiKami » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:37 am

Hi ujohns! We apologize for the printer error in your copy of Love/Knot. I have another copy, but since it's shrinkwrapped, I can't tell if the issue is in this one-so let's just take a chance on it! Can you resend your information to contact@emanga.com? You're email may have accidentally gone into the spam filter by accident. We'll keep an eye out for your resent email. We'll replace your copy for you. :D

Thanks!
ChibiKami

Postby ujohns » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 am

Thank you, both to lore and ChibiKami. I resent an email to the contact email address as requested. Please let me know if you don't receive it or if there's something else I should do. Thank you again for your help!
ujohns

Return to Juné Titles