#4 manga release date

Talk about Vampire Hunter D!

#4 manga release date

Postby Su-In » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:00 pm

There is a rumor floating about that the next manga is slated for release on November 18th.

Found this little bit of info over on the Vampire Hunter D yahoo messageboard (don't know how many of you guys have accounts over there), so just thought I'd come and post it over here since we've had very little new info about forthcoming releases.
What do you guys think - fact or fiction?

“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”
Su-In

Re: #4 manga release date

Postby Pluto VIII » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:22 am

Well I think that was probably the release date they were shooting for, but it doesn't look like they're gonna make it.

I browse the yahoo group every once in a while just for the Kevin Leahy stuff, but I really just hate looking at it. It's so 90's and I just don't like the way it's set up. I much prefer DMP's forums. I'm sure you guys feel the same way about this place though.
Pluto VIII

Postby exsanguinate » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Far as I know, it's fact, but whether or not it's gonna happen is up in the air. It's here on Digital Manga's main page, and on the Yahoo! group and other places, so I'm hoping it's true.
exsanguinate

Location: Somewhere in Ohio, but really in My Own Little World

Postby lordofmasks » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:44 am

Is #4 out yet? I got my VHD 3 in german today...we are 8 months behind. :(

lordofmasks
lordofmasks

Postby Su-In » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:50 am

According to Amazon.com it's going to be released on Dec 2. Sooo...Wednesday:)
“To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest”
Su-In

Postby Scygoku » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 am

@.@ not long now till its released,yay!
Scygoku

Postby Su-In » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Yup, I'm getting really excited now lol

I also popped onto the official manga website to see if any character profiles were up but sadly there's nothing:( Is it just me or do you get the feeling that DMP have fallen asleep on this one? Normally character profiles are up quite a while before the manga comes out - but this time there's nothing, which is puzzling. Maybe they're still tackling other backed up releases and don't have time to promote VHD further (or maybe they feel they don't need to) or perhaps there's simply a problem with my flash again. And maybe I'm just WAY too starved for D and should quit being so paranoid lol
Su-In

Postby lordofmasks » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Good to know thanks.

lordofmasks
lordofmasks

Postby ChibiKami » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi Su-In! Sorry, we have run a little behind on updating the official "D" site-which we will definitely take care of! Vol. 4 ran a little behind on the production end, but it's coming, and we think it's beautiful and amazing! We have a lot of great Kikuchi stuff coming out in December, so there will also be Kikuchi's newest vampire novel, Yashakiden: The Demon Princess slated for December, and a new Kikuchi manga called Taimashin: The Red Spider Exorcist, coming in December. So though D is just a little bit behind, there's a whole slew of Kikuchi stuff this winter we hope all of you Vampire Hunter D fans will enjoy!
ChibiKami

Postby Scygoku » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:14 pm

^-^ I just picked up novel 13 yesterday so should I be looking out for the manga aswell?
Scygoku

Next

Return to Vampire Hunter D