Moe Tours

Tell us what kind of tours you would like to see!

Moe Tours

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:10 am

I was thinking of moe tours (and maybe yuri/lily tours too)
Hiyoshimaru

Re: Moe Tours

Postby Carl_PJT » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:10 pm

That sounds very interesting! Do you have any specific ideas of places you want to go or things you want to do which go along with the Moe theme?
臼井義人さん、お疲れ様でした。子供の時からずっと見てました。大好きでした。今まで沢山の笑いと感動を頂き、ありがとうございました。
Carl_PJT

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:20 am

I don't know, anywhere that just screams... MOE!
They already have Boys' Love tours, so why not? :P
Hiyoshimaru

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:15 am

I think they have a moe-kei area in Akihabara now that I think about it.
Hiyoshimaru

Postby Carl_PJT » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:13 pm

While I do not recall a specific "Moe-kei area" in Akihabara (Do you know of a specific place?), I do know that the area is very Moe-friendly. There are certainly many maid cafes! Actually, last time I was there, just walking around on the street, I got a flier for a maid-themed gathering from two girls dressed as maids. Apparently there are butler cafes as well, so that could be something to check out.

One problem about a Moe tour is it would be hard to keep the whole tour Moe-based for the whole time we are there. Usually, we have a definite day or two where we focus on the theme, so we could use one of these days on Akihabara, and possibly somewhere else that is Moe-friendly.

I will look into Moe-themed things to do in the meantime, but do you have any other things you would specifically like to do in general?

--Carl
臼井義人さん、お疲れ様でした。子供の時からずっと見てました。大好きでした。今まで沢山の笑いと感動を頂き、ありがとうございました。
Carl_PJT

Postby jillmason7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Carl_PJT wrote:While I do not recall a specific "Moe-kei area" in Akihabara (Do you know of a specific place?), I do know that the area is very Moe-friendly. There are certainly many maid cafes! Actually, last time I was there, just walking around on the street, I got a flier for a maid-themed gathering from two girls dressed as maids. Apparently there are butler cafes as well, so that could be something to check out.
San Diego Tour
One problem about a Moe tour is it would be hard to keep the whole tour Moe-based for the whole time we are there. Usually, we have a definite day or two where we focus on the theme, so we could use one of these days on Akihabara, and possibly somewhere else that is Moe-friendly.
Vegas Tour
I will look into Moe-themed things to do in the meantime, but do you have any other things you would specifically like to do in general?

--Carl

I am interested in Moe themed tours. Can we get this thread going again? This is interesting.

also, I am new here so hi everyone!

-jill
jillmason7

Return to Tour Ideas & Suggestions