Mikiyo Tsuda manga! <3

Talk about DMP's manga titles!

Mikiyo Tsuda manga! <3

Postby sarcastigirl » Fri May 15, 2009 9:07 am

My first Mikiyo Tsuda manga was Princess Princess ~ as soon as I read the first volume I completely fell in love with it! The characters are all so loveable and hilarious, and the art syle is beautiful and expressive. I was so upset when I finished the series, so I bought Family Complex and The Day of Revolution, which don't quite live up to PP, but are pretty good all the same. And I love it how characters appear in different series ~ Mikoto is definitely my favourite, but I wish he had more of a part in PP and DoR...

I was so excited to find out about DokiDoki publishing Princess Princess Plus ~ I can't wait til I get my copy! XD
*~Nekoboy lover~*
sarcastigirl

Re: Mikiyo Tsuda manga! <3

Postby chibi-oni » Fri May 15, 2009 3:15 pm

The three ex-princesses only have small appearances in Princess Princess Plus (it's mostly about two new princesses), but let us know what you think when you get your copy!

Are you mostly into Tusuda-sensei's non-yaoi works like Princess Princess, or does her upcoming Taishi Zaou manga Living For Tomorrow and Color (with Eiki Eiki) also interest you?
chibi-oni

Postby aoi_aka » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:59 pm

I now have all of PuriPuri and the one PuriPuriPlus. Someday I will get Family Complex in my hot little hands. They're such good stories. XD If DMP published the artbook too, I'd buy it. My PuriPuri collection would be complete 'cause I already have the anime on my shelf. :lol:
aoi_aka

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:43 pm

I'm not too fond of Mikiyo Tsuda, for the fact that she prefers to draw very stiff characters, and I am intersted in her yaoi manga, Electric Hands, but most manga by her I look away from. Am I the only one who can see differences in art styles, even between almost-twins Eiki Eiki and Mikiyo 'Taishi Zaou' Tsuda? Because I like Eiki Eiki-sensei's manga better in art style than Tsuda's, even though there are still some major things in their art that shows they learn from eachother since they are said to be BFFFs.
Hiyoshimaru

Postby aoi_aka » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pm

mathu wrote:1. baca princess princess + dimana yaa? baca manga online, bkn download!

--> baca na bli ndiri di gramedia hhe hhe ... klo manga OL mungkin di mangafox

2. kakumei no hi (the day of revolution) ko kesan ceritanya ngegantung gtuu? yg pas mikoto nembak megumi (maaf, spoiler), tiba-tiba udh loncat beberapa tahun... ato aslinya ngga kaya gtu?

=====================

Stag Weekends|Hen Weekends

Din! Din! Din! We have another troll! >_< Is this how the forum entertains itself nowadays?
aoi_aka

Postby pondshus2 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:11 am

The only manga that I ever read was the naruto. It is actually the best manga there is and I just love reading it. But I have stopped reading it now and started watching the series. Loved this one.

-------------------
CORBIN GRAVELY
sports fashion
pondshus2

Postby Dallon666 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:40 am

Good supportive language are used in this blog I like very much the review of this fashionable blog and subscribe it so give more details about.Thanks.
Dallon666

Postby Amjad78 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:47 am

Thank you for sharing this will help me so much in my learning .I would very much like to hear more from you on this subject.
Amjad78

Return to DMP Titles