*~I'm New! Shiny and Sparkly and New!~*

Introduce yourself to the rest of the DMP community!

*~I'm New! Shiny and Sparkly and New!~*

Postby sarcastigirl » Fri May 15, 2009 8:27 am

Hey! I've been registered here for a while, so I think it's about time I introduce myself. ^_^

I'm a university student who spends way too much time reading manga, my favourite genres being shojo and BL. XD My favourite manga ever is Loveless (...if it wasn't obvious... :lol: ) closely followed by Kaze to Ki no Uta.

I absoloutely love the new DokiDoki site (so cute!!! XD) ~ Princess Princess is one of my favourite titles, so I was really happy to find out Princess Princess Plus was being released. :D And I loooove so many of the June Manga titles ~ I'm desperately waiting for the 3rd and final volume of Il Gatto Sul G to be released (not long to go now! *b-bmp*)!

Just so I don't come across as a crazy yaoi fangirl, I'll list some of my other favourite manga ~ Yotsuba&!, Hikaru no Go, Cantarella, Red River, Tower of the Future, Moon Child, Rurouni Kenshin, Jyu Oh Sei, Cipher, After School Nightmare, Whistle!, Vampire Knight, Here is Greenwood, D. Gray-Man, Ouran HSHC, FY: Genbu Kaiden, Swan, Pita Ten, Peace Maker Kurogane... I think that's enough (tend to get a little over-excited when it comes to manga... o.o)
*~Nekoboy lover~*
sarcastigirl

Re: *~I'm New! Shiny and Sparkly and New!~*

Postby Scygoku » Fri May 15, 2009 10:11 am

I'm too used to the single Vampire Hunter D forum,though afew members were yaoi fans from what I recall.

Not surprised you go crazy when talking about manga,miss around 1200 ^_^

@.@ Least theres someone else from Scotland here

Welcome to "The Wor..I mean the integrated manga forums
Scygoku

Return to Introductions