Please save Duex-Press anyone?

Talk about anything Yaoi here.

Re: Please save Duex-Press anyone?

Postby meichell » Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 am

It really is sad that they went under. It's like a domino effect these days.....FAR too many publishers going under. I shall miss the continuation of Kirepapa as well as some of the others as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll get picked up or that more J publishers will do as Libre has and start digitally releasing for Nook (down with Amazon!). It would be awesome to get more titles digitally! My poor bookshelves are full! LOL
R.I.P. Deux/Aurora, TP/Blu, CMX, BeBeautiful/CPM, and Kitty/Media Blasters(I think)

We loved you, miss you, and mourn you. Please, don't let any other publishers follow them............ :cry:
meichell

Postby wolfmarc » Mon May 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Yes thats true, i want the end of Naughty But Nice series so great. Kitty and Media Blasters are still about.
Tokyopop and Blu might get a chance i hope ;) i have sent a letter to the German branch of tokyopop and if Netcomics (which is Korea company and they have also translated to english :lol: the amazing Totally Captivated) can do it then so can Tokyopop if you want to send a letter to them too then do so, they can make a profit from this by giving the fans waht they want printed in Germany in both languages how great would that be. Duex-Press is gone but you can contact then if you want http://mangafactory.net/
wolfmarc

Postby kokuga » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:03 pm

Oh, I had no idea Deux Press had gone under. :( I only had a few volumes from them, but it's always sad to hear news of another manga publisher going out of business, especially BL. I really, really hope the remaining publishers can keep their BL imprints alive and growing.
kokuga

Postby crayon » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm

This is an OLD OLD OLD business..
I don't see any point in reviving this topic..
and I am going to lock this topic so it may rest in peace.
Thanks for your posts, guys.
crayon
crayon

Previous

Return to Yaoi Talk