Pop Japan Travel back on?

Discuss or ask questions about PJT custom and charter tours.

Pop Japan Travel back on?

Postby Kashonna » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 pm

I was wondering when Pop Japan Travel will be doing tours again? :?:
Kashonna

Re: Pop Japan Travel back on?

Postby crayon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:51 pm

yes we WILL be back some time in the near future.
But we don't have any specific dates yet.
crayon

Postby Angiechan13 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Can y'all send out prospective dates? A friend and I want to attend the Sakura Spring tour, but we are both government employees who have to request our time off way in advance (next week for me). If we have an idea of what to request off, then we would have a better chance of wiggling around if the times do change.

Thanks for the consideration!
Angiechan13

Postby Anne.Curtiz » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 am

Can someone post here the probable or exact date when will it be back.
Thanks
Anne.Curtiz

Postby HiroPon » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 am

At the moment, we don't have a specific date but we are moving forward with the re-implementation of Pop Japan Travel. It's taking some time because we want to go the extra mile to ensure the safety of all our tours. We sincerely appreciate your patience.
HiroPon

Postby AkaKoi » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:11 am

Will tours be happening this summer? I want to go to Japan this summer, but there are no other cool tours that happen between the end and start of school (like June/July)... TT_TT
AkaKoi

Postby freelancerebel » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 am

I am in the same situation. I would really love to go to Japan this summer and this agency is my number one choice. I think the tours are fantastic and have everything I think an awesome tour should have. A prospective date would really be helpful in making travel plans, because I keep checking back every few weeks and nothing has changed. Thanks for making these tours happen and I hope you all are up and running again soon.
freelancerebel

Postby deluneth » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 pm

When will you guys be back up? Me and my brother are really looking to go to Japan sometime this year, and this is our first choice tour agency...any estimated dates?
deluneth

Postby HiroPon » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:45 pm

@deluneth We plan on making a comeback sometime this summer. Any updates will be announced so please stay tuned. Thank you.
HiroPon

Postby AkaKoi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Just wanted to say, if y'all do get tours up this summer I am DEFINITELY going. No other tour/tour company is nearly as cool, so if y'all get your tours going last minute for this summer, I'm game for any tour I've ever seen y'all do. ^_^ Good luck getting back on your feet! Even if you don't get going this summer, I wish you well when you do. Just the fact that people like y'all exist to run these tours makes me a little happier! <3
AkaKoi

Next

Return to Custom Tours