Vampire's Portrait?

Talk about issues related to the Digital Manga website.

Vampire's Portrait?

Postby Rabid » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:24 am

Hey- I was wondering if there was anyway to buy a copy of Vampire's portrait. The only place I've been able to find it is for $89.00 on Ebay. Please tell me there is a way! I'm a student and can sooo not afford $89 on a book : C
Rabid

Re: Vampire's Portrait?

Postby ChibiKami » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:56 am

Are you looking for volume 1? It looks like it's temporarily out of stock at Amazon and Akadot Retail. Hold off on any major purchasing of it yet-it's up for reprint, so new editions of it should be coming out soon at the normal $12.95 price. As soon as it's available for purchase at Akadot Retail and other locations, we'll let you know. You may also want to check your local store shelves at Borders or other comic retailers, many still have it on their shelves. :)
ChibiKami

Postby Rabid » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Thank you!! I was wondering if it had gone out of print- I'm so glad!! I've looked at literally every book store here, it's no where to be found D : And not even Curious Comics or Bolen's books can order it... ._." You are my hero!!! Thank you again!
Rabid

Postby ChibiKami » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Hi Rabid! The reprints of Vampire's Portrait Vol. 1 have made it in! You can buy it now through Akadot Retail:

Vampire's Portrait Vol. 1

Or you can wait a couple days/to a week for when copies make it to Amazon! Also, Vol. 2 is now available! Remember, Akadot has free shipping for all orders over $30! Happy Reading!

Vampire's Portrait Vol.2
ChibiKami

Postby Rabid » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Thank you so much!!!! : D
Rabid

Postby Rabid » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Wait- Does that free shipping apply to Canadian residents as well? Cuz I got to the check out and it seems it going to cost me $35 per book... ._."
Rabid

Postby ChibiKami » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Oh Rabid, sorry about that. I didn't know you were in Canada-(probably should've asked first). Free shipping thru Akadot is only for US customers. Like I said-you can wait for the reprints of Vol. 1 and the new Vol. 2 to make their way to Amazon.ca, which hopefully they should be there soon if international shipping is too pricey from amazon.com or akadot.com. :)
ChibiKami

Postby Rabid » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Okay~ I'll give it a bit and see if they get to amazon.ca soon~ : ] Thanks again!
Rabid

Return to Site Talk