Inaccurate book description

Talk about issues related to the Digital Manga website.

Inaccurate book description

Postby mjkitkat » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:11 pm

In the book description for Marriage Wanted by Debbie Macomber, Eve Takigawa is as follows "Before she passed away, Emma's mother told her that she has a wealthy grandfather. Emma gets close to him without revealing her identity, but she meets Conrad, a man mentored by her grandfather. Emma is immediately turned off by Conrad's arrogant and dangerous appeal. However, when her grandfather takes a turn for the worse, he comes up with an unlikely idea...." That sounded interesting to me, only one big problem, the main characters of "Marriange Wanted" I got are a wedding planner woman name Savanna and a lawyer named Dash and the plot is completely different than described! It's totally NOT what I wanted to read! What's going on??
mjkitkat

Re: Inaccurate book description

Postby mjkitkat » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 pm

I've also later noticed the book description for Caribbean Desire by Cathy Williams, Takane Yonetani is as follows "Savannah lives in the world of love and romance as a bridal coordinator, and the man who believes in none of it is Dash, a divorce lawyer. With completely opposite views on marriage, they clash over Savannah taking on Dash's sister's wedding! Whose position is stronger...and who can prove it?" this sounds exactly like what I read on E-manga when I bought Marriage Wanted, so that leads me to believe that this book description is wrong as well. Why are the book descriptions all messed up??
mjkitkat

Return to Site Talk