Questions?

Information on the Guild, along with Q&A.

Re: Questions?

Postby Ichi-chan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:17 am

Whats wrong with manga Fever? We complited it:
group-055@ftp.digitalmangaguild.com
/4-Final Submission/Finals-Project1-Fever/
Ichi-chan

Postby Ichi-chan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 am

Oh! Wrong forum :/
Ichi-chan

Postby kozato » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Hello Ichi, I just sent an email to your group rep
*‧★,:*:‧ヽ(*・ω・)ノ゚‧:*‧°★
dmi social networking & marketing bro
kozato

Postby Ichi-chan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:32 am

kozato, domo arigato
Ichi-chan

Postby Sam_Matthews » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:58 am

Hi,
I recently joined DMG and I am currently taking the typesetting test. I've noticed that an entire panel from pages 213 and 216 is missing. It is known that missing text on the test is intentional to test the typesetter's ability to handle the situation. Under regular circumstances, I would contact the editor and translator to solve the problem, as the problem concerns two entire missing panels of text instead of just a SFX or a bubble. However, upon contacting the company via email at contact@digitalmangaguild.com, I still have not received any reply after more than 24 hours.

I have approximately 30 more hours left til end of the test and have finished typesetting for all of the remaining pages. I would like to receive some sort of reply as soon as possible in order to be able to submit my test on time.

Thanks.
Sam_Matthews

Postby kozato » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi there Sam, I'll see if I can get a reply headed your way shortly.
*‧★,:*:‧ヽ(*・ω・)ノ゚‧:*‧°★
dmi social networking & marketing bro
kozato

Postby mortaine » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:15 am

Kozato, are you a DMG rep?

Can anyone tell me why my editor test still hasn't been graded? Or why my emails and PMs are going unanswered? It's been four months.
mortaine

Postby Balliet » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:49 pm

I'm worried the same will happen to me. I only signed up about a week ago and would really like to know if I've passed or not before four months roll on by.
Balliet

Postby hiiragi » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:27 am

Good luck. I took the test last April, sent follow-up emails, etc, and I have yet to hear a response. a couple of pages back someone posted that they were graded in batches, but five months? Why even continue recruiting if their current staff cannot handle correcting tests? As much as I like manga, this whole operation seems あやしい過ぎる! Shady stuff. Too bad. Seemed like it could have been a fun side project.
hiiragi

Postby channon.dishman » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Okay, so my question is this: who do I need to tell in order to quit? I emailed/pmed crayon on August 19th that I was resigning and have not heard a single word back as of yet. Is there anyone else I need to contact? I sort of figured it'd have to be formal and official since this is an actual paying job, so I was trying to give my 2-week notice to someone. (Obviously it's been more than 2 weeks at this point and I don't want to just seem like I just stopped replying and doing my job...)

Any ideas? Suggestions? Any help is appreciated, thank you!
I'm an Editor
channon.dishman

PreviousNext

Return to The Guild Guide