Tour Plans!

Because there's no better way to enjoy summer than watching decorative explosives.

Tour Plans!

Postby Evan » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:45 pm

Hello everyone! This is your busy/highly caffeinated tour guide. :D

We've finished organizing the Hanabi Tour, but we're curious: is there anything that you are especially looking forward to doing on this tour? I'm working on a few special extras for the tour, and would like to get a wish list from everyone before I start working the phones/e-mail to get things organized.

Thanks! - Evan ^_^
Evan

Re: Tour Plans!

Postby DaciaLanae » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 pm

I am just excited in general! I'm a little worried about the crowding thing, being from Oklahoma and all. One thing I wish the tour had was a trip to Kyoto. I would love to go to the Gion district and see some Geisha and maybe the Kiyomizu-dera.

I'm probably most excited about the Onsen. When we had planned on going by ourselves, we were too intimidated to even try and go to an Onsen. Now that we won't be alone it's probably the most exciting part.

Can't wait!

Dacia & Walter
"The Newlyweds"
DaciaLanae

Postby Zaviera » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:25 am

YAYE JAPAN!

I am traveling by myself so some things I am very interested in doing are..
1. going to a jrock/jpop concert (could even be at some bar or any great live musice spot)
2. Visiting some studio Ghibli places or the actual studi Ghibli
3. POKEMON CENTER ^.^ *Geek status
4. Watching a play with geisha or other traditional Japanese art
5. Trying lots of sweets ^____^

So basically I like music, sweets, art, and anime ^_^ I am very excited to see Japan and Tokyo Tower the first night we get in. I'm a college student from UC Davis and from San Francisco, so I'm used to a city and a real laid back college town but I hear Tokyo is a MUCH larger city than S.F.

So excited, and so looking forward to seeing Japan with you all!

-Zaviera
Zaviera

Postby Beka-chan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 pm

I'm super excited about this trip! I'm looking forward to seeing both the modern and historical aspects of Japan.

I'm really looking forward to:
Shopping for yukata
Tokyo Tower
Harajuku
Seeing everything!!!

I hope we get the chance to see Hachiko's statue while we are in Shibuya and I wouldn't mind catching a jrock/jpop concert as well.

I look forward to meeting you all!
Rebekah
Beka-chan

Postby Nork22 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 pm

I'm going on my own tour after this tour, so I like to take in the culture as much as I can, so surprise me as much. Geeky shopping, anime DVDs, BDs, music, games, gadgets and all the other attractions of Akihabara can wait till the last leg of my trip.
Nork22

Postby BillForte » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:55 pm

Even I am planning for tours to Thailand this Dec.
BillForte

Return to Hanabi Tour