Finder 6?

Talk about Ayano Yamane's Finder Series!

Re: Finder 6?

Postby Fireflyize » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:48 am

I also hope that you will add extra stories to the volume 6 (especially Onsen one :mrgreen: ). Even if it will be published as brochure I will gladly spend my money on it. Sadly in my country we don't have any yaoi titles, so we count on you!
Fireflyize

Postby maywong » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Fireflyize- I had to buy both the Onsen and the housewife story i japanese. I hope someday that they put out the all short stories in book some day. Right now I'll be happy if DMP get to print all the stories that's in the japenese ver. vol 6 of Finder. It even has the little story "Drowning in a Sea of Bloody Mary" that I had bought separately in japanese. I'm hoping also for the small story "Takaba Akihito's Graceful Summer Hoilday" to come out in english. That's another one that I has to buy separate in japanese. I wonder if it came out in one of the later (japanese) Finder books? Does anyone know or was it always a separated little story?
maywong

Postby Fireflyize » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 am

"Drowning in a Sea of Bloody Mary" was in the v.6? I didn't know that. Uh I always thought that all the extra stories will be released sooner or later in the volumes. Guess I was wrong sigh* In japanese I only have Finder no Hyouteki Characters Book and the only extra story is that one with Akihito's reportage about Asami.
maywong are you buying these online? And if yes, could you tell me where? I'm looking for sites with shipping to Europe and paypal payments and it's hard to find reliable ones.
Fireflyize

Postby maywong » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Fireflyize- I've been buying all my Japanese books on e-Bay. I did find a vender there that has a lot of books even if they doesn't list them. (new and used) If you e-mail them they will tell you what they have. They combine shipping. The "Finder" vol. 6 has not come out in english yet. DMP said that it will come out in the summer of 2012. The "Finder" copy I have is the Japanese ver., vol. 6. and "Drowning in a Sea of Bloody Mary" is in the Japanese version. It was a stand alone story in a separate (Japanese only) little book.
maywong

Postby Fireflyize » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:48 am

Thanks a lot. I didn't buy anything from ebay yet, so I will try it at last. I understand that v. 6 will be probably this summer, but stupid question of mine: Is Finder v. 5 out already? Because publication date of volume is still being postponed, first 2, then 16 of January and now 7 of February on many sites! What the hell is going on!? Amazon dissapointed me :-(
Fireflyize

Postby maywong » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:59 am

Yes, Finder vol. 5 is out in english. You can pick that up anywhere. :D
maywong

Postby maywong » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 am

BTW just go up to the Junemanga at the top of this page. Then put in "Finder". It will tell where to buy the book.
maywong

Postby maywong » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Fireflyize - Here you go. Try here to get "Finder" vol. 5. :D
http://www.akadot.com/finder-vol-05-tru ... 36327.html
maywong

Postby Fireflyize » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:37 am

Thanks maywong! I have to cancel my pre-order on bookdepository. Also I'm not sure about customs/duty in my country but I'm dying to have this volume in my hands.
Fireflyize

Postby 2old4yaoi » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Just finished reading Finder 5. LOooove...it! I hope June will include some nice Ayano Yamane's bonuses in volume 6 to make it as meaty too.
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

PreviousNext

Return to Finder Series