Finally able to purchase the series

Talk about Ayano Yamane's Finder Series!

Finally able to purchase the series

Postby yellow dancer » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:33 pm

I am grateful the Finder series will be licensed by DMI, but I question the reason it will release under the Juné label. The series is not for the meek or immature. It all could backfire...
I will be waiting for it, breathlessly. I have not been able to purchase more than the first volume. The later volumes are a little out of the reach of my wallet, listed for $50.00 to over $100.00, if not more depending on the online store.
yellow dancer

Re: Finally able to purchase the series

Postby Noon » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:52 pm

I got the three volumes that Be Beautiful published as soon as they came out. They were OOP pretty fast, though. It is no wonder that they are insanely expensive now. Well, you can get the new edition now that DMP has acquired it.
Noon

Postby Shroud » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:02 pm

The first vol by BB is listed on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace for £300! That is about $521. Once these volumes become available for pre-order I don't think thats eller will find a buyer at that price unless it is a collector with very deep pockets :lol:
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Postby Hiyoshimaru » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:18 pm

I can't wait 'till Finder comes out (Asami lover)
Hiyoshimaru

Postby Lady Kakata » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 pm

YES
: [ Huge RP Board. JOIN TODAY! ] :
Lady Kakata

Postby Ruby_Alexandrine » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I just placed an order because Akadot Retail has it in stock at long last!
http://www.akadot.com/finder-vol-01-yao ... 31020.html
Ruby_Alexandrine

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:40 am

omg, I just got my book. I can't believe how much smut there is in it. And I love it! xD I was also happy to find one of the other side stories/one shots or whatever in it one that I've wanted to read for a long time. I saw a few pages from it once and wondered where it was from. It was years ago. Now I can finally read it all. xD

Everyone go get this book now, seriously. If you haven't already. One of the best ever. But everyone already knew that huh? xD I wasn't extremely familiar with this series until now so it's a good discovery for me. I've read hundreds of other series though. x_X

PS: Of course the guys are hot and cute too. xD

Writing this to anyone who can't decide if they should buy it or not.
Senyoru-Chan

Postby alan123 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:53 pm

Senyoru-Chan wrote:omg, I just got my book. I can't believe how much smut there is in it. And I love it! xD I was also happy to find one of the other side stories/one shots or whatever in it one that I've wanted to read for a long time. I saw a few pages from it once and wondered where it was from. It was years ago. Now I can finally read it all. xD

Everyone go get this book now, seriously. If you haven't already. One of the best ever. But everyone already knew that huh? xD I wasn't extremely familiar with this series until now so it's a good discovery for me. I've read hundreds of other series though. x_X

you love because there are so much smut in this? I hate because of it...
alan123

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:52 am

alan123 wrote:
Senyoru-Chan wrote:omg, I just got my book. I can't believe how much smut there is in it. And I love it! xD I was also happy to find one of the other side stories/one shots or whatever in it one that I've wanted to read for a long time. I saw a few pages from it once and wondered where it was from. It was years ago. Now I can finally read it all. xD

you love because there are so much smut in this? I hate because of it...

Then read another genre. :roll:
Senyoru-Chan

Postby Shroud » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:43 am

It is pretty exciting to be able to get these, isn't it? Vol 3 coming out in only a few short month, and them we will be in previously unlicensed territory woohoo! I love this series so much! :oops: :lol:
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Return to Finder Series