Amazon vs. E-Manga?

Talk about issues related to the eManga website.

Amazon vs. E-Manga?

Postby Shosetsuka » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:16 pm

My question is, will all the DMG titles released at Amazon eventually come to e-Manga as well? I ask because frankly I prefer to read them here on the e-Manga site. Your reader is superior to Kindle because of the zoom function. Even viewing manga on my pc with the Kindle for pc app is difficult due to a lot of the finer print found in manga. I've heard that reading manga with an ipad is nice, but I really don't want to shell out five hundred bucks for an ipad just to read manga, but anyway, back to my original question.

There are several DMG titles at Amazon, The Reason Why He Love Him So Much, being one of them that I'd very much like to read, but it's not available on the e-Manga site. Will it be here in future?

Thanks for any info you can give me!
Shosetsuka

Re: Amazon vs. E-Manga?

Postby Wasabiman » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:08 am

Your title is on emanga now!
Wasabiman

Postby Janayuki » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:17 pm

HI,

im from Germany and my Problem is: I cant read the eMangas if there only on eManga.
Since i have a Kindle, i can only Download from Amazon, because those eBooks are in a speciffic fileformat. :(
Since 2012 or around that time June only released the books on eManga. :/
Ist kinda sad, cause i just cant read the manga that i love. Why is it actually that June doesnt release eBooks on Amazon anymore, or only after what feels like years?

Greating from Cologne
Jana
Janayuki

Postby Wasabiman » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Since i have a Kindle, i can only Download from Amazon, because those eBooks are in a speciffic fileformat.

You can download ebooks from eManga. You just have to choose the PRC or Mobi file format for your Kindle, and it will work on your Kindle.
Wasabiman

Return to Site Talk