Can't buy reading points anymore

Talk about issues related to the eManga website.

Can't buy reading points anymore

Postby ayesha » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:27 am

Hi peoples =D, since yesterday I have a problem with buying reading points with my visa credit card. Whenever I confirm my purchase, I'll get the following message: "An error occurred while this transaction was being processed. Error code: Unknown" :shock: .
My credit card works fine (enough money, not expired, etc.) and I also didn't make any mistakes typing ing in my data (I tried it several times and all the different buying options, carefully avoiding any typing errors).
Has anbody encountered a similar problem? I haven't yet wrote an email to the support, mostly such support emails will be ignored anyways (my experience).
I'm totally addicted to this place and hope my problem will be solved soon :(
ayesha

Re: Can't buy reading points anymore

Postby crayon » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 pm

@ayesha - thank you for bringing it to our attention! Our tech staff's been looking into it all morning and got the most of the problems fixed now. Go ahead and try it again- it should be working now. IF you run into the same problem again (shouldn't tho...) could you please do us a favor..? and copy and past the EXACT error message you get on your screen and email to: support@emanga.com along with a brief explanation of when does it happen. Thanks so much!!! :D
crayon

Postby ayesha » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Thanks a lot crayon and the support team for taking care of my problem =D. It's fixed now, yay, I've already purchased new points *lol*.
Next time, I'll contact the support team directly as you suggested, crayon :D

~ayesha
ayesha

Postby crayon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:25 pm

@ayasha - yays! oh good to hear it's working! Reeeeead away!!! Happy eManga!
crayon

Return to Site Talk