Akira Norikazu

Talk about anything Yaoi here.

Akira Norikazu

Postby maywong » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Does anybody know if author Akira Norikazu's works came out in english? I love her work as it reminders me of the Finder series.
maywong

Re: Akira Norikazu

Postby 2old4yaoi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Maywong, we are in luck. June will publish sensei's "Beast & Feast" early next year. I am so looking fwd to that. And SuBLime has licensed "Hachimitsu Darling" as well. I adore her artwork as well.
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

Postby PalenMisha » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:45 pm

Ooh I know. I'll be buying copies of both. I wish more of her stuff would get licensed. Her artwork is beautiful.
PalenMisha

Postby maywong » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:24 am

I'm going to buy both when they come out. I hope more of her work gets licensed. I would buy them all. I'm still looking for the "Sprirt of the Roses" that pub. Dramaqueen came out with in english. (Did it really come out? Some sites say preorder for this book?" :?
maywong

Postby PalenMisha » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Last I heard Drama Queen had launched a 'mini' comeback and they were selling a few books directly through their online shop. No clue if they still are and no clue what was actually available. Given their track record I'm kind of wary of buying anything off their site so I've been reluctant to check it out for fear of finding something that I'm in want of from their line up (oh the titles they've been sitting on!).
PalenMisha

Postby maywong » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Well I did email Dramaqueen asking them about that book but I haven't heard back from them. I hope DMP/June also picks up some more of Akira Norikazu's works. I would love to see some of her older works like "Trigger", "Heart Strings", "Twin Labyrinth" etc publish in english. Also "The Roses/Sprirt of the Roses" that pub. Dramaqueen did had.
maywong

Postby maywong » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:49 pm

So it sounds like Dramaqueen never put out "Sprirt of the Roses". I don't know if they had or still have the lic. for this book. Which means it's probably up for grabs. Let's hope DMP/June picks this one up along with the other older books that she has. (fingers cross) :D
maywong

Postby PalenMisha » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:37 am

Hard to say with DramaQueen in terms of what licenses they sat on (or are still sitting on) since they held onto Tyrant Falls In Love for ages after all. I shall keep my fingers crossed too though since the more that gets rescued from them the more likely I'll get to see NOT/LOVE picked up and I would love to see all things Miyamoto Kano get licensed and actually published.
PalenMisha

Postby maywong » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 am

Why doesn't Dramaqueen want to give up the licenses to the books that they have been sitting on if they aren't going to publish them? Arrgggg! I still haven'y heard back from them. :? :x
maywong

Postby maywong » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:53 am

Is SuBLime has who has licensed "Hachimitsu Darling" is going to come out with a printed copy. Does anyone know ?
maywong

Next

Return to Yaoi Talk