Dramaqueen and Missing Road

Talk about anything Yaoi here.

Dramaqueen and Missing Road

Postby sakuragtin » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:36 am

So, I was checking on the Dramaqueen website to see if they were still alive and apparently they are because this December they released Missing Road by Sakurai Shushushu. Just making sure to let people know if they want to buy it (although it would have to be directly from them cause its not anywhere else).
sakuragtin

Re: Dramaqueen and Missing Road

Postby Senyoru-Chan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:30 pm

They aren't selling any titles outside their own site it seems. Or at least not on a lot other.
Senyoru-Chan

Postby airisu » Wed May 25, 2011 1:56 am

The teaser about the upcoming title was true in Missing Road! Another Sakurai Shushushu title will be published first week of June: Junk! It can be pre-ordered in DQ's shop. :) Slowly but surely they are coming back. I think it's great especially BLU being out of the picture...
airisu

Postby 2old4yaoi » Wed May 25, 2011 6:21 pm

DQ seems to be focusing on the more raunchy yaoi niche i.e. titles by Shushushu. I think that is a good idea. However, I am indeed very worried how they can survive long term without a good distribution channel even if it is with the seemingly incompetent Diamond. No yaoi print out there is still as good as DQ quality.
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

Postby meichell » Tue May 31, 2011 5:00 am

I ordered Missing Road and Junk! on Friday and it's "processing" now. Hopefully it'll ship today or tomorrow. I also ordered their 2 Rush volumes. Those were the only volumes of their titles that I didn't have. Hopefully I'll get them by next week! WooHoo! Love that mangaka!
meichell

Postby meichell » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:42 am

I got a confirmation this morning that my order shipped. So, they do seem to have it together again. Can't wait for them to get here!
meichell

Return to Yaoi Talk