Introduction of some sort

Introduce yourself to the rest of the Juné Manga community!

Introduction of some sort

Postby hotarukunn » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 am

Good afternoon.
I don't usually browse chat boards or such, although I have a DW-account (since I can barely get onto LJ most times). So I usually don't do introductions, which means I'm not sure what to write..

Anyway!

I'm Hotaru, a 20yearold guy from Sweden who live on the countryside, and the only bookstore that is in the 'town' close to my village is tiny and barely hold any manga overall. There is no way of getting anything if I don't go to Stockholm of Malmö or Uppsala (though my store in Uppsala have very few yaoi titles. So I usually get my daily intake from internet, since I can't order a forever-lasting supply of books. I'm still looking for a job and applying for schools, and don't have any income. And hooray living at my parents place still, even if I live in a separate house from the rest. >_> (although my fujoshi twin sister is coming back to the village at the end of the week)

I usually refer to myself as a 'Male Fujoshi' tho I know that it's called Fudanshi..which doesn't roll off the tongue as easily as male fujoshi does, so I'll probably stick to that a while longer..forever..

Favorite titles of yaoi manga is, this far, Sekaiichi Hatukoi ~Onodera Ritsu no Baai~, UsotsukinaKimi no Toriko, Boys Next Door, Uchi no Ko ni Narinasai... and I have a soft spot for Sex Therapist and Winter Cicada.
Non-yaoi manga I like is, for example, Nurarihyon no Mago, Itsuwaribito Utsuho, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Samurai Deeper Kyo, Gintama, Hammer Session, Kiben Gakuha and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. And I love Tokusatsu.
Don't really have any favorite genre's, but I like gore, like Lychee Light Club. And historical/Supernatural stuff, like Kuroshitsuji.
hotarukunn

Return to Introductions