'Sup?

Introduce yourself to the rest of the Juné Manga community!

'Sup?

Postby darkheart510 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi everyone!

I think this is the first forum I've posted in in several years? Yay! *throws confetti* I love yaoi. My favorite kinks are salary men, schoolboys, and the yakuza. There's probably more, but looking at my shelf...yeah, that sums up the majority of the books I've bought. XD I also love humor in my yaoi more than anything else. I used to like my yaoi really explicit, but now I'd rather be laughing my head off instead of panting like a dog in heat.

I also love love love reading m/m erotica. My favorite writers are Katrina Strauss and J.L Langley. I totally recommend reading their books.

Stupid intro is stupid. Squee.
darkheart510

Re: 'Sup?

Postby lore » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:02 pm

darkheart510 wrote: salary men, schoolboys, and the yakuza

Wait, doesn't that pretty much cover all males? hee hee!!

Welcome, Darkheart! I think you'll find a few people here that would love to discuss M/M romance with you. I hope you will enjoy your time here! <3
lore

Postby darkheart510 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 pm

lore wrote:
Wait, doesn't that pretty much cover all males? hee hee!!

*cough* you might possibly be right about that. XD
darkheart510

Postby aoi_aka » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 pm

I bet you like long walks on the beach too. *shine*
aoi_aka

Postby darkheart510 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:48 pm

I do actually. But it's too cold right now. My buns would freeze and fall off, and then I wouldn't be able to sit anymore.
darkheart510

Postby aoi_aka » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:14 pm

There are inflatable donuts that you could use instead of a butt. I guess we're stealing your weather 'cause it was so hot today and it's supposed to be spring GDI.
aoi_aka

Postby darkheart510 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Stop stealing all our warm weather!! It's been cold and rainy. T_T My electricity went out the other night because the wind and the rain knocked out the power lines or something. My modem and wireless router powered off and I lost internet connection. The horrors! I was reduced to reading a printed book.

But inflatable donuts don't look as sexy in jeans as a normal butt does.
darkheart510

Postby aoi_aka » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:38 pm

@sad weather: Oh the ignominy! You suffer much. Let me cry you a river. The fact that you're alive and posting here, means you survived. You could've looked outside your window and watched for giant killer waves. Or ZZZZZs. :twisted:

@donuts (no, not the edible kind unless you're a seal): You use those to sit down, not to wear them under your jeans. You don't want to have a bubble butt that's wider than your shoulders.
aoi_aka

Postby darkheart510 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:26 pm

@sad weather
I see I'll be getting no sympathy from you. I'll laugh my head off when you get snowed in this winter. XD

@donuts
*claps flippers and balances ball on nose* Then I won't have a butt and then my pants will keep sliding down and I'll have to use suspenders! Isn't a bubble butt a good thing? It's kinda sexy, isn't it?
darkheart510

Postby aoi_aka » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:15 pm

@sad weather: you mean next winter. It's spring now. Soon it'll be mosquito season and I'll lock myself up in my room to come out only for work.

@donuts & bubble butts: your pants falling down can be useful sometimes. :twisted: Some people like bubble butts but like my Uncle Olaf used to say, to each their own, right.
aoi_aka

Next

Return to Introductions