New to Yaoi

Introduce yourself to the rest of the DMP community!

New to Yaoi

Postby Nero » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 am

Hello everyone,

I am new to Yaoi and Manga in general. I am male and live in New York City. I went o a large Manga store and bought 3 books: Laugh Under the Sun (a "one shooter)" that I am currently reading, a Gentlemen's Kiss 1, and I Shall Never Return 1. The clerk at the store also reccomended: Yellow, Jazz, Level C and Love Mode which are currently sold out but they will get more soon. I also ordered used copies of Gravitation 1,2,&3 because it is out of print, the store has the rest of the series.

If anyone can recommend a good title or tell me which ones are popular, I would appreciate that very much.

I've always wanted to visit Japan, especially Tokyo and Kyoto (to visit a Geisha tea house)
Nero

Re: New to Yaoi

Postby 2old4yaoi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Welcome Nero. Head on to akadot.com & order the Finder vol 1-5 & Tyrant Falls in Love vol 1-5. Those are not some of the best sellers yaoi works for nothing:
http://www.akadot.com/index_products_li ... i&limit=60
Group: Naname
Translator: Coatimundi
Letterer: Idioteva
Editor: 2old4yaoi
2old4yaoi

Postby zhulin » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:11 pm

If you can share more information. So I can understand more comprehensive, I hope you getting better and better

Postby hardis » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:16 pm

Welocme to the forum.If you want to get a good title,you'd better pay more attention to the Google!I think you will find your favourite one!

Return to Introductions