Ai no Kusabi - volume 7?

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Re: Ai no Kusabi - volume 7?

Postby Nya~an » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:29 pm

[quote=crayon]Yes, all volumes should be restocked.[/quote]
Nya~an

Postby Nya~an » Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:31 pm

^ er... this forum is weird. >__< Anyway, what I was about to say is... Grr! Did I miss the restock already?! D: Couldn't find it anywhere. Not in akadotretail.com, not in yaoiclub.com. I want v5. :(
Nya~an

Postby crayon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 am

We haven't restocked them yet.
they will be restocked SUMMER 2012.
crayon
crayon

Postby Nya~an » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:06 pm

^ Aah~ I see. XD That's Great! Good to know I didn't miss it. =D Thanks.
Nya~an

Postby crayon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 pm

Best place to get restock information is twitter.
@DigitalManga <-- :D
crayon

Postby tanko » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi!

Crayon, when you mean restock, you mean at Akadot or other stores will receive Ai no Kusabi 1-6 too?

I'm from Brazil and would love to buy from Akadot, but the shipping method is too expensive for my usual manga budget.

Thank you.
tanko

Postby crayon » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 pm

We will be restocking all volumes of Ai No Kusabi over at akadot.
I can't guarantee that "other stores" will.
crayon

Postby keikanna44 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:58 pm

I just saw the cover for the Ai No Kusabi novel! It's coming August 29, 2012!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!! I just keep looking at the cover. *fangirl scream* The artwork is so beautiful! :D I have to say I love it much more than the art for the other books (no offense intended). I keep checking Akadot for the restocked volumes 1 and 5. Those are the only two books I don't have. I want to read them so badly... I hope they hurry. Now that June has released the date for ANK 07 I'm sure the other books will get restocked soon but it's such a pain to wait. :|
My Favorite Mangaka- Ayano Yamane, Sadahiro Mika, Itsuki Kaname, Minami Haruka, Mizukami Shin, Ike Reibun, and Hinako Takanaga.
keikanna44

Postby streetwalkersan » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:01 am

Just saw the 7th volume on your release schedule! Squeeee, I'm so happy! :D The cover art is so stunning... I'm a fan of Nagato Saichi's art and, after watching the OVAs and falling in love with the story, I'm ecstatic over the new novel illustrations.

Would you possibly consider reissuing books 1-6 with the improved artwork? I'm aware it probably costs quite a lot but the reason I'm even suggesting is because it was Michihara Katsumi's artwork that put me off the series before I knew what it was all about. I saw it at the manga store I usually shop at, picked it up, took a look at the cover and put it back on the shelf. :cry: I'm 100% positive I would have bought it if the art had been better... And there must be other art nuts out there like me. The cover is a sales tool. And now with the hype over the remake of the anime I'm sure this would be a good time to jump on the bandwagon and put out more AnK related stuff! ;) Or maybe somewhere down the line?

Being a new reader myself, I can attest to the fact that because this is such a classic new yaoi fans will definitely want to read it. AnK isn't about to run out of fans... I'm pretty sure the uncertainty over whether or not the series will be finished has affected the sales, so hopefully the people reluctant to buy the books before will be reassured by the new volume coming out. I know I am. :P

Well, thank you for all the work you've put into this series and for continuing the releases. It is much appreciated! Any money we fans pay to support you guys is money well spent... :D
streetwalkersan

Postby eternaltorture » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:09 am

I agree with streetwalkersan, it would be really nice to get a reissue of Ai no Kusabi v1-6 with the improved artwork. Even though I have the first 6 volumes already, I would so purchase the reissues if given the chance :)
eternaltorture

PreviousNext

Return to Juné Titles