Kizuna Omnibus

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Re: Kizuna Omnibus

Postby keksimonsteri » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, I'd expect the June version to be the better one of the two, but I'd rather not double-dip for now. My bookshelf is full as it is, and I still need to pick up the other recent Kodaka Kazuma releases too...
keksimonsteri

Postby kupa » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:01 am

lore nice idea. :!:
kupa

Postby annakas » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:53 pm

Can someone tell me what is up with June's Kizuna vol 6?

I have bought the Kizuna Delux versions up to volume 4 and plan to buy the rest of the series in the next two months. Now I noticed though that June's version of Kizuna vol 6 looks different from the first five.

Volume 6 has completely different style cover plus it is simply titled Kizuna 6 and not Kizuna Delux 6, like all the previous 5 volumes are.

So is Junes Kizuna vol 6 actually a contination for Kizuna Delux vol 1-5 or not?
annakas

Postby keksimonsteri » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 am

Yes, it's a continuation.

The five deluxe editions are based on Japanese re-releases of what was originally 10 volumes. When volume 11 was published in Japan, the cover design was closer to the look of the original 10 volumes. And so June's volume 6 looks the same as Japan's volume 11.

The spines match though, so it'll still look nice on a shelf even if the cover illustrations are in different style.
keksimonsteri

Previous

Return to Juné Titles