Kizuna Omnibus

Talk about Juné Manga titles.

Re: Kizuna Omnibus

Postby sun22 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:06 pm

ChibiKami - this all "back-and-forth" was obviously already resolved and stopped before you "stepped in", as anyone who carefully reads this discussion can see. Also, I certainly have and had a lot of respect towards Ruby_A., in all my posts, I wonder where this "you cannot treat each other with mutual respect" comes from. I think you should read this discussion more carefully. You already recognized that you somehow missed my question before, just because you're busy (which Is certainly OK and expected), so now I wonder if something like that (missing what your fans actually say) is happening again.

Or is your threat to block my account somehow related to me asking you uncomfortable questions? One has to wonder. You can certainly block my account, it's your thread, but please don't use some made-up non-existent reasons.
sun22

Postby ChibiKami » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:18 pm

sun22-we won't be engaging in any arguments. If it's resolved, it's resolved. We'll leave it at that. This has nothing to do with any questions asked by either you or Ruby_Alexandrine. We just want you both to be aware that the boards are here for discussion, but please be careful about how heated they get. We stepped in because we got several private messages concerned about the whole discussion. We love that you're both passionate, and super involved in the forums-and we would like you both to remain on, however, we are obligated to issue warnings when need be.
ChibiKami

Postby Shroud » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:52 am

To get back on topic, this is out in not so very many days, and I have read it. I think most people will be pleased. My review of June's edition is right here: http://reddeerforum.co.uk/?p=1188
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Postby airisu » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:07 am

Shroud wrote:To get back on topic, this is out in not so very many days, and I have read it. I think most people will be pleased. My review of June's edition is right here: http://reddeerforum.co.uk/?p=1188

*squeeeeeee* Sorry! :oops: I've read your superb review, Shroud, and even before receiving my own pre-ordered copy, I'm more than happy. That specific scene was the key to my heart. ^^ I'm really thankful for DMP for taking their time and effort to make the best possible translation and edition (and for not only this title, but the majority nowadays). Although I miss my dust covers, I'd glady sacrifice it on the altar of quality translation and no editing/censoring.
airisu

Postby TNT » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:55 am

Has anyone else who preordered from Amazon gotten a email saying it won't ship until December!?!?! Does anyone know what's going on? I REALLY want this book. I know I can get it from Akadot now, but I'm not the one paying for it. :cry: And does this mean the books in Dec will be pushed back? I hope not because I need to read Tyrant vol 2.
TNT

Postby Prettykitty20034 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 pm

I ordered mine from Rightstuf and my order status is "Reserved for your order". So, they have them in and I should have mine whenever they ship.

This sounds like Amazon pulling a date from midair as they don't have theirs in yet. I wouldn't worry. It's not delayed.
Prettykitty20034

Postby Ruby_Alexandrine » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:56 am

I couldn't wait until Amazon.com have in stock because I noticed that they are taking longer to stock yaoi manga for some unknown reason. I have to resort to getting the manga I really want at Akadot just like I have with the first two volumes of Viewfinder.

Nonetheless, I already purchased my copy and I read it. I'm relieved that the translations were redone. Reading Kizuna brings back fond memories of when I first started reading and collecting yaoi manga. It has rekindled my fascination with the series and the relationship between Enjouji (Kei) and Ranmaru. Kai, at first, is very spoiled and bratty yet he grew on me as the volumes progress. Masa is so gentlemanly yet commanding.

I definitely look forward to reading the Kizuna side stories of Gun & Heaven and Gun & Rose.
Ruby_Alexandrine

Postby Shroud » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 am

I guess I COULD mention that I'm giving away a copy on my blog, courtesy of DMP :lol: information on that is here: http://reddeerforum.co.uk/?p=1345
Group: Kawaii Neko
Group status: it's always been complete
Not taking applications
Shroud

Postby keksimonsteri » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 am

Which volume of the June Deluxe edition should I start reading from, if I want to continue where the BeBeautiful edition (volume 8) left off? Thanks in advance for any replies.
keksimonsteri

Postby lore » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:14 am

As there's two volumes in each omnibus, you should pick the series back up with Omnibus 5. However, it's my understanding that there's a new translation and other extras in the omnibuses. If you really love the series, you should consider getting all the omnibus volumes.
lore

PreviousNext

Return to Juné Titles